What accessories does the xm need?

hotwing

Reaction score
i got a $650 brp accessory credit with my purchase.. think this is what i'll go with.. unfortunately i'll need scratchers which aren't a brp item so I gotta pay more money for that!

• Prefilter grill kit .. $114.99
  • Full body skid plate .. $134.99
  • LinQ Jerry can .. $124.99
  • Temp Gauge module .. $114.99 (I think it's such BS that I have to pay extra for this ...) or maybe i'll just get a bunch of oil instead and if my engine blew up one day i'll claim warranty
  • Spare belt .. $184.99

I think the X-Package comes with Temp Gauge as standard accessory now.

I've ordered:
+ Full Skid Plate
+ Scratchers
+ HeavyDuty Bumper
+ CFR Blades (tunnel stiffners)
+ Quikclickers
+ CFR iRack
+ LinQ Jerry Can
+ Cover

Thinking about getting a can, I had an MBRP on my 11 but it was super loud, kind of annoying for the other people I ride with, thinking Bikeman or SLP can perhaps, what you guys think?

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Dont forget the accessory bag that fits great right behind the seat. Extra storage for around 70 bucks.
Handle bar bag is also a good idea for storage and padding.

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking about getting a can, I had an MBRP on my 11 but it was super loud, kind of annoying for the other people I ride with, thinking Bikeman or SLP can perhaps, what you guys think?[/QUOTE]

I ordered The Thing from The Sled Shed. They have a nice rumble, but most importantly they have a muffpot built into the can. This is super handy on the xms because of the side panel access.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just received a new issue of Sled Tech in the mail,has a write up about a great looking BRP GPS mount for the dash on the new style sleds. Pretty pricey but a sweet set up for sure!

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
think i'll pick up quick clickers and the seat bag extension too ..

now the debate on weather I mount my CFR rack on the linQ system or drill holes in my new beauty !!!!

vodoo103

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still not sold on the Lin-Q setup. Looks slick but interested to see how it works out. Quite often we'll pack a couple military style gas cans up the old mining road on first day and just leave them there until they're empty.

Still sticking with the Vortech rack for the back for now. The basic rack has given me lots of versatility over the years for all the crap other people have left lying around that we've packed out + my snow bungee hooks onto it really well.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The concern I have with the linq system is ease of fuel can theft on the hill. Put a Linq carrier on your sled and grab a can under the tree and gone in 2 seconds. With the old system I kept my strapping system with me so the theive would have to bungee the can on or try and figure out those stupid straps in under a half hour. Lol.

hotwing

Reaction score
you going to add a beefy rear bumper AND cfr blades ? figured one of them should be enough to carry my skis and gas

yeah, i had HD bumper on my 11 and liked it... after the tunnel cracked, got it welded and ended up putting blades on too. do you know if the CFR racks can be mounted with the LinQ System?!?!?

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, i had HD bumper on my 11 and liked it... after the tunnel cracked, got it welded and ended up putting blades on too. do you know if the CFR racks can be mounted with the LinQ System?!?!?

Steve @ no limits was saying he's concerned about that damaging the tunnel.. he' going to mount one on his shop sled and see about recommending it to others..

I was thinking about just drilling holes in my tunnel and mounting it normally, as much as I hate to drill my new shiny sled

hotwing

Reaction score
Steve @ no limits was saying he's concerned about that damaging the tunnel.. he' going to mount one on his shop sled and see about recommending it to others..

I was thinking about just drilling holes in my tunnel and mounting it normally, as much as I hate to drill my new shiny sled

i just saw the Linq Jerry Can on a buddys sled, and it looks solid but I think I'm definitely gonna bolt my CFR rack onto the sled itself.
Hitting whoops on the trail with a board and tripod on the rack seems a bit much for that LinQ, but I could be wrong, gonna go in today and check some stuff out.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just saw the Linq Jerry Can on a buddys sled, and it looks solid but I think I'm definitely gonna bolt my CFR rack onto the sled itself.
Hitting whoops on the trail with a board and tripod on the rack seems a bit much for that LinQ, but I could be wrong, gonna go in today and check some stuff out.

your buddy already has his XM?????
dang!

i was gonna go in today as well to see if my rev cover would fit the XM, really don't want to spend $300 on a new cover

hotwing

Reaction score
your buddy already has his XM?????
dang!

i was gonna go in today as well to see if my rev cover would fit the XM, really don't want to spend $300 on a new cover

he's got the linq jerry on a 2011 xp. xm in the shop looks nice!

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
Just leave it outside for a while. Won't be shiny anymore...Lol

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

ahh, new sled-itis. just wait till you hit something. better yet you're not gonna want to even roll it over:beer: here's to the first carnage

Summitseeker

Reaction score
Does the X come with scratchers?

You should try my new Reversible Units....Most Dealers should have them in their stores now!

Reversible3_zpscecb2b97.jpg

ForwardPosition_zpsa9e0074c.jpg

Xmblack_zps74f3294e.jpg

Just thought I would throw that last pic in there cause it looks so freakin good!

Top Bottom