What accessories does the xm need?

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was just in looking at an xm today as I wait for mine to show up. What does everyone think a guy or girl should add to the sled. I was thinking a full skid plate, frog skins or whatever they are called for the two front vents at least and a can for a start.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i got a $650 brp accessory credit with my purchase.. think this is what i'll go with.. unfortunately i'll need scratchers which aren't a brp item so I gotta pay more money for that!

• Prefilter grill kit .. $114.99
  • Full body skid plate .. $134.99
  • LinQ Jerry can .. $124.99
  • Temp Gauge module .. $114.99 (I think it's such BS that I have to pay extra for this ...) or maybe i'll just get a bunch of oil instead and if my engine blew up one day i'll claim warranty
  • Spare belt .. $184.99

pooch

Reaction score
if/ when mine shows up ill be putting different riser and bars on it kind of like the X has ( its a SP not a X) and the vent kit like you said. and the gas can.
also getting a new Beacon, belt, plugs and a Can. and maybe a new GoPro 3. got to go talk to them about all this stuff tomorrow

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can, linq jerry can, temp module, scratchers and the prefilter for the nose. Maybe the linq bag for the tunnel down the road.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stock shocks are pretty hurtin,,,Id be up grading those for sure.

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does the X come with scratchers?

Top Bottom