What about a Fort Mac suds night?

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
So as I was tackling traffic down Confed this morning, I saw a shiney black Dodge with a "Snow and Mud.com" sticker on the back window, so I know there's at least two of us up here, and with all the quads and 'doos being chauffered around :p, i know there's gotta be at least a few more around, so is there any interest or plans for a Fort Mac suds night?!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
So as I was tackling traffic down Confed this morning, I saw a shiney black Dodge with a "Snow and Mud.com" sticker on the back window, so I know there's at least two of us up here, and with all the quads and 'doos being chauffered around :p, i know there's gotta be at least a few more around, so is there any interest or plans for a Fort Mac suds night?!

If you plan it they will come, try it out, if it works, great, if not, at least you tried!

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
I guess with all the different shifts crossing over, what do you think would be a good night to do it on? I'm on a ten and four staying in town, so I'm not picky about evenings, but maybe getting some input would help me out! There's gotta be some other ladies looking for a suds night too! :p

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shoot a Wednesday or Thursday night and if I am up in the area I will stop in for a cold one as well.

I guess with all the different shifts crossing over, what do you think would be a good night to do it on? I'm on a ten and four staying in town, so I'm not picky about evenings, but maybe getting some input would help me out! There's gotta be some other ladies looking for a suds night too! :p

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's an awesome idea! I'm in. andd I've seen this black dodge too, always wondered who it was on here lol maybe they'll speak up?!

Wed is wing night all over fort mac so its cheaper, but also wayyy busier. Dales right though a wed or thurs is a good idea. Just plan it for a start of 8pm-ish so we can all get home from site n still attend :D

funrider

Reaction score
i would be in for this i know there are alot of sledders here but i dont know many and it would be nice to meet some of them:)

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
Ok, well how about we plan for either the 12th or 19th of October?? Time to spread the word and such! White6 it would be great to meet you before the betties premiere too anyways!
Let me know which would be better, then I can see if we can maybe book off part of a BPs or something? Or any other suggestions? I don't know too many places that are decent at this point :s

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of us up here, tues or wed are good days, i know that i would be up for a suds night..

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either Date would work fine for me.

agreed yny would be great to meet beforehand. I feel bad that we actually havent yet lol

Earls has that kinda room in the back of fuel, but not sure you can 'book it' exactly? bps has changed there wings so there tasty. either way a wed night will be super busy anywhere in this town

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
Alright! I'll make some calls tonight after work and see what we can do!
This should be fun!
I haven't been to and S&M suds nights before, any input!?

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
your a creeper ;) who owns it/lives there then??

andd your coming to suds night if we have one rightttt??

haha let's be serious, its WHEN not IF!
I'm all over it!

Should I be looking into some swag or anything? Everyone loves free stuff right?

quickclicker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pfft no creeping here 8)

i have no idea.. he never waves or smiles when he drives by tho! lol

sure im always up for wings and beer :) wait.. switch that to salad and rum now hahah

your a creeper ;) who owns it/lives there then??

andd your coming to suds night if we have one rightttt??

yammysnyotas

Reaction score
Well everyone, we were removed from our project so I won't be back in the Mac until we pick up another project, hopefully one of you can plan something out though! One of these days we'll be able to meet up!

Top Bottom