What A Real Engine Sounds Like

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are they still filming that TV show Yukon Men up there in Tanana? last season they were building a road and the old school residents were all upset.

FrankieJames7

Reaction score
are they still filming that TV show Yukon Men up there in Tanana? last season they were building a road and the old school residents were all upset.

pretty much everything you see on any reality tv is fake. some people don't like the road but I would say the majority of the town supports it.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
pretty much everything you see on any reality tv is fake. some people don't like the road but I would say the majority of the town supports it.
hell yeah, who wouldn't....other than those that will lose money from it. it's gotta be beneficial for supplying goods and lowering prices on commodities one would think. not to mention a way out lol

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good,hows the snow up there.Are you having a ****ty winter like us down here?

FrankieJames7

Reaction score
Sounds good,hows the snow up there.Are you having a ****ty winter like us down here?

no not at all. we got hit with like 3 and a half feet of snow before it was even december, so we've been having a good season. i still have to change clutch weights and tune it more before i start really hammering on my sled but it's certainly running good and fat with mixed gas too.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no not at all. we got hit with like 3 and a half feet of snow before it was even december, so we've been having a good season. i still have to change clutch weights and tune it more before i start really hammering on my sled but it's certainly running good and fat with mixed gas too.

but what about the stripper?

Top Bottom