What a horrible winter

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a HORRIBLE winter there is still not enough snow to go sleddin maybe with the 121 but it would still not be very fun. it has been way to cold to anything else. It has just been so boring of a winter its flippin January!. supposed to be warm tomorrow might dig out the KTM haha :bike: anyone else agree?

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea man there is like maybey a 1 foot of snow by my house I should go grab my cr 125 from storage!

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we were in 2 to 3 ft of fresh chit in between Whitecourt and Edson, and lots of cutlines to play in besides the Groomed triangle trail.
the picture to the left is one of the old logging roads we were on last sunday.going again tomorrow.

steven2120

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i kinda hafta agree with it being a crappy winter. We got a couple feet of snow, but with this weather we are having now it kinda sucks. Supposed to be +4 for the next 3 days, not good.

Laker

Reaction score
Well we have 4.5 feet of snow but from now until the end of January the temperature is going to stay above 0:mad: I thought people hated the central interior of BC because of the cold winters. Now we are have winter like Vancouver:realmad:

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's been pretty bad here too......sorry. You had to know someone was gonna do this. That's why I moved out of Westlock!:beer:
201001031215582.jpg
[/IMG]

s/b tech

Reaction score
Don't mind the warm weather but some good old fashioned snow falls would be nice. Hope we get dumped on in February. Better late than never:d

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep horrible winter.....Blue has only received 8 ft in town this year......:(
Where the heck is the snow.........We need more....

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PHHH only 8ft ..I WISH :(:(

here you goose the throttle and your kickin up dirt yet ....mtn trip for end of jan :d:d....I hope

SKIROULE

Reaction score
we were in 2 to 3 ft of fresh chit in between Whitecourt and Edson, and lots of cutlines to play in besides the Groomed triangle trail.
the picture to the left is one of the old logging roads we were on last sunday.going again tomorrow.

It's hard to get a good answer on conditions up there. You either hear there is no snow or tons? We were talking with a gorup we ran across yesterday on a ride just ouside edmonton who said "Don't go there, no snow"? You guys hit any land mines?:d We are hoping to get out on the triangle but don't want to waste a trip.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's hard to get a good answer on conditions up there. You either hear there is no snow or tons? We were talking with a gorup we ran across yesterday on a ride just ouside edmonton who said "Don't go there, no snow"? You guys hit any land mines?:d We are hoping to get out on the triangle but don't want to waste a trip.

Can't say what it's like by Fox Creek, but between Whitecourt and Swan Hills Snow sucks. Maybe a foot before the melt this week. Down towards Edson there is more snow. Wouldn't waste my time with the triangle unless it snows a bunch.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know where you live but i be out for last couple of weeks i found
some great powder pushing with my headlight just south of seba

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know where you live but i be out for last couple of weeks i found
some great powder pushing with my headlight just south of seba

Yeah, Just north of Edson down through the Drayton area seems to have a bunch. go north of that and almost nothing.....

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
saskatchewan has nothing as far as saskatoon and the candle lake and christopher lake areas.....i think around regina and yorkton they have some snow.

i was at candle and all you can ride is the lake, they have about 6".....here in stoon we have about 4" that has packed to not even a inch i cant ride my sled at all...im so pissed i bought a rmk for last year and we had shitty snow too and this year even worse! 3 years ago we had so much snow my 136 had troubles doing 50-60 in the feilds and ditches. I bought a house and got married this year so i cant exactly go to the mountains, i need the $800 worse and i still need mountain gear so thats another $500. Im debating even selling it and getting a crossfire sno pro with the new mountain seat at least i could ride a bit, a friend of mine got a renegade back country and hes gone to the mountains a couple times with it and it works just fine so im sure a 141 1.6" lug will too if i ever get the chance to go

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
went for a ride on the sled yesterday. gay!. so jumped on the quad and was rippin some donuts and chit. that was better lol

Top Bottom