#wexit

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i hear membership is free now? so from what i understand they need 10'000 signatures to petition for political party status?

this separation movement? has been going on for a long time!

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
72628190_10157743045658221_581950751299862528_n.jpg

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol^

just looks way to disorganized at the moment, needs to be wexit canada, not we exit ab, wexit sask, wexit bc, wexit man. has a long way to go, and is losing steam in my opinion.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol^

just looks way to disorganized at the moment, needs to be wexit canada, not we exit ab, wexit sask, wexit bc, wexit man. has a long way to go, and is losing steam in my opinion.

Loosing steam......

Like you said needs to be wexit Canada or else that train will never get going.

retiredpop

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are enough dumb people in western Canada who actually believe we will get a say in Canada if we elect a conservative government. The reality is that no matter who the governing party is that any federal decisions made will always favor the east and especially Quebec. Alberta won't fare any better no matter who is in power. It's too bad the wexit movement is fizzling out in my opinion. Jason Kenney's fair deal panel has kind of derailed the wexit movement by offering a glimmer of hope that Alberta can have some control over our money and future within Canada. I'm not sold on that ever happening.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are enough dumb people in western Canada who actually believe we will get a say in Canada if we elect a conservative government. The reality is that no matter who the governing party is that any federal decisions made will always favor the east and especially Quebec. Alberta won't fare any better no matter who is in power. It's too bad the wexit movement is fizzling out in my opinion. Jason Kenney's fair deal panel has kind of derailed the wexit movement by offering a glimmer of hope that Alberta can have some control over our money and future within Canada. I'm not sold on that ever happening.

things in the wexit camp could change if they had the right leader and were more organized! otherwise i have no idea.

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
To me it makes more sense to split the country in half. The farthest east the border should be is Thunder Bay. Then the eastern elite could all go fawk themselves.

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry Alberta, you've got tears in yer beers, but cheer up. Trumps starting up another war, that oil money will be flowing again soon despite Ottawas best efforts to the contrary. You'll get to go back to buying big stacks and flat brimmed hats in no time. Trust me, any kind of financial planning and money saving, you'll be able to go back to not doing any of that again and it'll be alright. Family traditions will continue, your sons will grow up and marry a stripper. He'll be able to support her habits and pay out the divorce just fine, just like dear ol'dad did.

Everything will go back to normal soon enough, just don't panic. You'll be okay my friends.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't worry Alberta, you've got tears in yer beers, but cheer up. Trumps starting up another war, that oil money will be flowing again soon despite Ottawas best efforts to the contrary. You'll get to go back to buying big stacks and flat brimmed hats in no time. Trust me, any kind of financial planning and money saving, you'll be able to go back to not doing any of that again and it'll be alright. Family traditions will continue, your sons will grow up and marry a stripper. He'll be able to support her habits and pay out the divorce just fine, just like dear ol'dad did.

Everything will go back to normal soon enough, just don't panic. You'll be okay my friends.
Don't be jelous.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm guessing by your experience you've worked in Alberta before?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seperation can't happen soon enough. then all 4million of us will beable to get off poggy and back to tripping pipe and snorting blow :rolleyes:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking like trump is working to get us back to work

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seperation can't happen soon enough. then all 4million of us will beable to get off poggy and back to tripping pipe and snorting blow :rolleyes:
Legalized blow should be the 1st order of business after seperation.

God bless Berta.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I'm just pissed I missed another one. Should have borrowed every dime I could get my hands on and bought oil stocks a couple days ago.

Top Bottom