#wexit

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They went from 7700 to 136,000 members since last nights election results.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sign me the f up. I think the western provinces would do very well splitting from the east. With our industry base materials and vote in a leader that can sell it we would be on our way to a stable and tax free lifestyle.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In what way? Seems to me like he is doing the right thing and getting alberta back on track, making the tough decisions. Brad wall had to do the same thing, many were upset about his budget but its the hard decision that had to be made.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When your in the position we’re in now. Which is 100% Notley, you have to stop the bleeding. Kenny is gonna do what he has to do. Probably going to suck donkey balls. He has to put the fear of god into Ottawa now though. Don’t let up.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In what way? Seems to me like he is doing the right thing and getting alberta back on track, making the tough decisions. Brad wall had to do the same thing, many were upset about his budget but its the hard decision that had to be made.

I was referring to peter downing. Not Jason Kenny.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah ic, ya i dont know much about him honestly. Seems like he has a good vision and passion for the seperation but knowing more about him is always good.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t mind saying it. I was born and raised in Ontario. Moved here 12 years ago. Spend lots of time in bc now to. Have a business here in Alberta. Lower mainland bc doesn’t have the foggiest of clues about Alberta. In fact as I mentioned on another thread, flying from Calgary to Vancouver is like flying to a different country. Ontario is the same. Not a clue. And rightly so. But this doesn’t mean that your not effected by it. Pretty good eye opener having spent time now across canada. From Newfoundland to bc. This country is very divided.

Top Bottom