#wexit

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like it wont load the file, if you search google you will find it in its entirety (34 pages).

FastFarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t mind saying it. I was born and raised in Ontario. Moved here 12 years ago. Spend lots of time in bc now to. Have a business here in Alberta. Lower mainland bc doesn’t have the foggiest of clues about Alberta. In fact as I mentioned on another thread, flying from Calgary to Vancouver is like flying to a different country. Ontario is the same. Not a clue. And rightly so. But this doesn’t mean that your not effected by it. Pretty good eye opener having spent time now across canada. From Newfoundland to bc. This country is very divided.

nailed that statement

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Kenney’s war room will get the word out to educate people on what is real ?
Why is it then that these provinces and people don’t get it ??

The government in power doesn’t want them to? Media bought off and it’s all about the money is my guess .
Tax sucking Liberals /Green/NDP ?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the Edmonton Wexit Rally was a huge success with 900 attendees !! There was people of all age groups and from all over Northern Alberta THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT THIS IS GRASSROOTS AND HAS MAJOR SUPPORT ! I went to see if it was a worthy cause to support

I’m in 1000% behind this movement , soon to be a political party

My assessment :

1 ) The people that where speaking are not polished in public speaking , don’t want the limelight but are DRIVEN much like myself because we need to end the abusive relationship called confederation

2) Peter Downing and the other speakers spoke from the heart and the truth they spoke “smacked me in the face “

3) if YOU or your FAMILY are sitting on the fence ? ATTEND THE UPCOMING RALLIES , and as I did , see for yourself !

4) Western Canada needs to STAND NOW , united against the Eastern dominance that is confederation , as long as the money keeps flowing from Alberta , they don’t / won’t care !

5) I was amazed as too how united and supportive this grassroots movement has become , it was so evident that EVERYONE in the room was there out of total love and commitment to Alberta , great everyday folks that are frustrated and pissed off and most of all HAVE HAD ENOUGH !

I’m so glad that I attended and encourage everyone to do the same . It was very informative ! “

Quoted from FB page

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another quote from a fella .

So here is my honest take back from the WEXIT rally I chose to attend today in Edmonton.

1) There was a huge turnout , I was very happy to see that .

2) I absolutely loved the Alberta beef and Alberta verified program. I will appreciate seeing Albertans support Albertans in all stores . This should be highly promoted .

3) I appreciate the speakers and their honesty however that being said I did not need to hear someone put Kenney down, or Scheer or Harper and here’s why. I am sure the majority of us voted conservative this time around . We know why we were at that rally and it has to do with the West being locked down by the Federal government . We know what Harper did or did not do. Or what Scheer did or did not do. That’s not why I was there . I was there to hear the “ plan” . The WEXIT plan. Let’s be serious here , we have a serious amount of unemployed people, people that are taking pay cuts, people losing their homes their families or their lives. Yes I agree we have brave soldiers and veterans that need to be looked after . I agree we need to help businesses stay afloat . That being said we cannot rally together on emotion. Are we being ruled by communism .. by all accounts probably more than ever . I just feel that I went there for answers that I never got .
I am going to try to attend Calgary and I hope that we don’t spend all our time bashing other politicians. Let’s move beyond that and look forward to a future as the Western Republic. I wholeheartedly believe Alberta is home to the hardest working people I have ever met. In order to move forward we have to stop looking at the past . Yes we have been wronged let’s move on !

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With out BC this plan falls dead in the water. Better start convincing the dopers of the lower wasteland

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Access to the ocean would be great, but Western provinces would still do very good without. Their exports are currently able to support Canada. These exports as is could surly support the half of what they are currently supporting even if BC opted out could they not?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
74318237_10214824348067198_7531393851261452288_o.jpg

Top Bottom