Westlock Poker Rally Feb 2 -- Who's going?

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi People going to Westlock rally

Brad is meeting between 8 am 9 am by the flying j and Timmy's in sherwood park and will be leaving at 9am if you want to follow him up to rally his number is 780 922 2133 if you need to contact him

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

Brad is meeting between 8 am 9 am by the flying j and Timmy's in sherwood park and will be leaving at 9am if you want to follow him up to rally his number is 780 922 2133 if you need to contact him

We'll be in the parking lot at the rally around 9am, have some of the guys from the AB Beach Club joining us.

Skidoo XP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds good brad s group will be there around 10:30 and who follows him up from Sherwood park

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be going for sure, staging area is only 20 minutes drive from my place. Looks like the weather will be great and there is allot of snow in the area. Found acres of untouched last week-end!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score

OK if you want to ride along join up with Brad Standard at the above location and time. Big blue dodge and a 4 place enclosed trailer. Have fun wish I could be there

Top Bottom