Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tomorrow Night Y'all reservation booked for 7pm

See you all there!

sledbunny

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really wanted to go to this one since I haven't been to any of them. But I am flying out to California in the morning to go and pick up the new car and truck. Am planning on making the next one! Have a great time everyone :d

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wife has given me permission so I'll try and be there....work can hopefully wait for one more day.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really wanted to go to this one since I haven't been to any of them. But I am flying out to California in the morning to go and pick up the new car and truck. Am planning on making the next one! Have a great time everyone :d

Boo Hoo for you!

Have fun SBR!!

Take pictures.

vanislerev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wheres the Deeker at? I think Derek is too shy to go without me going, sheesh. Hope you all had a beer for me, cause there sure aint any out here in the desert!

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great time last night (mainly watching Smurff drink a little too much) reminded me of the movie slapshot when the referee says "too much too soon" I believe the hockey players name was "Killer". So Smurffs new nickname within our group will be "Killer Smurff"...

It was enjoyable to see some faces to the names on line and to know that I am not the only one additced to this site! We are still looking to recruit a person man enough to admit that he rides a Polaris and is proud of it, besdies myself.

The Wednesday Night Crew had a great time! Thanks for this and we hope that it is held again out west so driving is kept to a minimal, Is it possible to get Killer Smurff banned from this event next time? HAHAHA:beer::beer::beer::nono::p

Last edited:

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was definitley a good time. met some good people. ate lots. drank lots (smurff more than everyone else:d) look forward to the next one!!

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG00176.jpg
    IMG00176.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 33
Top Bottom