Edmonton MARCH Suds Night -- Beer Hunter Pub -- Edmonton West

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in as long as I don't have to go North....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I will ask the Wednesday Night Ride Guys, if you guys let us come...some of you may remember the Smurff incident form the Stony Suds night???

probably best to leave smurff at home......

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be there but I will be late. As I have a appointment at 7pm(shat). Finally close to home

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
We Will also have the "Candles to Remember" fundraiser there selling the candle sets.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If Tilely is going im out

Thats Tiley powdergirl,smack em for me,,,,,,,I will try to make it as well,If the wed night guys are there it would be one you wouldnt want to miss,especially if they out do the Stony gathering.LOL,LMAO!
catmando!

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats Tiley powdergirl,smack em for me,,,,,,,I will try to make it as well,If the wed night guys are there it would be one you wouldnt want to miss,especially if they out do the Stony gathering.LOL,LMAO!
catmando!

Well this is on a Wedensday night, we'll see if it will be a full moon too!!! Looks like Smurfette will have to take it easy, broke his arm in McBride friday...

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should be able to get there, if nothing crazy happens. looking forward to meeting some of you's and some NOT...LOL Just kidding.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first one I have been to.. I am in, looking forward to meeting some of you... I am scared of metting Bogger.... He scares me... LOL:d

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang finally one that's close. Wouldn't be a good idea for me to step foot in beerhunter west end again though :mad: Have a good time though people :beer:

Top Bottom