west bound and down!

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i heard that they might start to groom this weekend , just a rumor so far tho

.08rider

Reaction score
One more sleep and a wake up, and we will be in McBride!!
I will post pics from the hotel on Friday night when we are done for the day. First ride of the year for my new XP. Will i see any other S and M members there?

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One more sleep and a wake up, and we will be in McBride!!
I will post pics from the hotel on Friday night when we are done for the day. First ride of the year for my new XP. Will i see any other S and M members there?

Myself and DoubleK will be there this weekend. I will be trying out my new XP as well.

.08rider

Reaction score
Great, we will be in a 08' harley F350 with a four place,staying at north country. Names Dennis see you there.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No grooming yet as there is not enough snow at the parking lot to start. Real close and I think maybe next week. Lots of snow up top and I will be riding from the parking lot this weekend. Was up Lucille today from the parking lot, not bad but after 3 km real good. Trail a bit hooped but still a good day at the top. New heater was installed and set up today so just turn up the heat as the pilot is on. Barry

saps79

Reaction score
Great early snow conditions. I was up last weekend. Probed 1m packed out front of the cabin and 1.7m with 2 ft fresh in the trees as of sunday. Best I've seen it this time of year:D. Only 4 water ditches with open water on the trail, but that will change by the weekend i'm sure. On Saturday we parked at 3 Km and sunday we left from the parking lot. Have fun.

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
Heading up tonight to Mcbride, staying at north counrty lodge rideing renshaw on friday, this time we are going to shoot not just for the cabin but the backside. Catch up with all snow and mud riders in the area. Ride hard rides safe.. So much snow so little time. M.P.E.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Have a good ride MPE, looking forward to a few good photos.
Heading up tonight to Mcbride, staying at north counrty lodge rideing renshaw on friday, this time we are going to shoot not just for the cabin but the backside. Catch up with all snow and mud riders in the area. Ride hard rides safe.. So much snow so little time. M.P.E.

doorider146

Reaction score
lots of powder buddy on nov 10 theres got to be more now probably groomed to have a blast show pics when your back be safe ride hard

Last edited by a moderator:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to some guys that rode Renshaw today, said it was great 1.5' powder 20 or so sleds some landmines spent most of the day busting up blackwater. Woulda got more but he had to go play poker at the NCI.

Top Bottom