west bound and down!

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey just tryin to find out more bout the snow in mcbride, i hear renshaw is loaded! but i would like some confirmation

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a look at the other posts. I hear mcbride is good to go but still a few rocks and creeks to watch out for.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heard conditions are great for this time of year,still a few landmines out there though!
catmando!

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renshaw is ready to ride! The rock will be dissappearing quick. 7 feet around the cabin. Rode Renshaw Saturday and Sunday. Snowed all day Sunday.

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet! thats wat i was hopin for. well there is only two of us goin, so if there is a crew thats gona b there thur-sun and needs a few extra members count us in!

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It snowed most of the day today. New stuff up top for sure. Will go up Renshaw Thurs. and let you know how much new is there. Barry-Mountain Haven B&B

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It snowed all day Sat. and last nite. There is good riding after km 4 and great up top. Barry-Mountain Haven B&B

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just checked the forcast for this week and SNOW everyday untill Thurs. It is snowing heavy now and looks like about 4-5" last nite. Should have checked before I posted the first one. LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW. Barry

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just rode renshaw fri and sat snow was good, snowed all sat and just about doubled the powder by the end of today, still watch out for rocks and low spots their still at large. the trail in will be groomed starting dec 7, but be prepared for anything on the ride in there is still a sh*t load of those run off/ creek crossings after like k15

Last edited by a moderator:

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you still gotta start from k 2.5 but its a fairly easy trek into that open spot after the bridge.

cheebbacheebba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can a guy get into a spot to offload with a trailer at km 2.5 or is it only accessible by truck/deck? I am pulling 2 machines on a trailer and need some room to offload/turnaround.
Thanks

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have got a lot of snow in town over the last couple of days. I will go up to Renshaw this am and let you know if we can unload in the parking lot. I am thinking you will be able to as there is at least 6-8" of new on the ground in town. Talk to you about 10 am. Barry-Mountain Haven B&B

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just back from Renshaw. 6-8" in the parking lot. I will be riding from there on Friday AM. Should be alot of fresh up top. Going to Lucille on Wed. with some new to sleding guys so will let all know what's up. Barry
P.S. the snow in parking lot is powder.

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody know if the trail is groomed yet, goin out to renshaw sunday just wondering what it was like

Top Bottom