were to bag my s10

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
hey anyone now were i could get a 2002 s10 bagged in our near edmonton?and how much would it cost for it and for it to be installed
here a vid if you dont know what it is

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEQ92G7VIos[/media]

bagging, as seen in your video on an s10 (i used to have an 01 sonoma xtreme) is a big venture, cutting of wheel wells, cutting of box to make enough room for bags capable of raising and lowering that height, and the fronts are a bigger deal than that, i just wanted bags enough that could drop me from regular stance 4 or 5 inches and it was going to be a big venture

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
knwo any were i vcan get soe mdone?

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
okay so how much doesit cost for it to get bagged and for instalation?
and how much would it cost to drup it 3 or 4 inches?

Rob1334

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you know if someone even does it in the area, have you seen a truck locally with it?

One thing to do is find them at a car show or when they are sitting around gawking at their toy, stop and ask them where they got the work done. Thats how I found the suspension guys I use, asked around at car shows....

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya thanks rob
and im 16 me and my dad are going to the hot rods tonight and usally there is a guy there with a begged s10 im gonna ask him

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Most of those guys buy the airbags and do it themselves. It is a lot of work and expensive. Maybe try to buy one that has already been modified. Then you just get in it and go.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Most of those guys buy the airbags and do it themselves. It is a lot of work and expensive. Maybe try to buy one that has already been modified. Then you just get in it and go.

probably your best bet, i would guess it's probably upwards of $7000 to get a truck bagged as done in the video, 3-4 inch drop is fairly easy and inexpensive but will cause havoc on the truck with potholes, speed bumps ext. mine had a 2" drop and it rattle itself apart over time

Top Bottom