Wells/Barkeville conditions

mxracer328

Reaction score
buddy went in there last weekend said, lots of snow, soft base, with about a foot of freash. im going to yanks on saturday, looking at the weather forcast should have another foot or so up there.

mxracer328

Reaction score
well rode yanks on saturday, it was pretty good, not as much fresh as i thought, maybe a foot, but still lots of snow. overall good conditions

croweman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let it snow!!! was there on Friday at Groundhog and wow. It snowed all day and there was alot of snow. WFO all day just to get around.

croweman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The riding is great. Not quite spring conditions yet since it is snowing almost everyday.

Kranked

Reaction score
Heres Groundhog lake November 24 2011

P241111_1548.jpg

P241111_1527_02.jpg

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Yanks yesterday for the very first time. Had a great time until the drive home.

I want to thank the azzhats who thought it was a great idea to steal the safety pin on the pin for the hitch on our trailer . You almost killed a family. We made it to Dunkley Lumber hit a bump on the hwy and the pin fell out, trailer went side ways and then under the truck. Thankfully the safety chains held and no one was coming the other way. We put it back together and nursed to the mill , where the millright from Dunkley made us a bolt and we rewired the trailer.
We also had a friend parked beside us that had his trailer plate stolen, they left the bolts laying on the ground behind the trailer.

It won't stop us from going back but I suggest that everyone check there decks and trailers for safety stuff before leaving at the end of the day.

Anyway sorry for the rant but thought I would let everyone know so they can be aware.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you park Thunder? I suggest a trail camera for security. It won't stop them but it will catch them. A sign in your window telling them to smile works pretty well sometimes also.

Last edited:

thunder44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where did you park Thunder? I suggest a trail camera for security. It won't stop them but it will catch them. A sign in your window telling them to smile works pretty well sometimes also.

We parked right by the building into Barkerville. Ya I bet the sign would be a great idea. I will make one LOL. Thanks for the reply.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Yanks yesterday for the very first time. Had a great time until the drive home.

I want to thank the azzhats who thought it was a great idea to steal the safety pin on the pin for the hitch on our trailer . You almost killed a family. We made it to Dunkley Lumber hit a bump on the hwy and the pin fell out, trailer went side ways and then under the truck. Thankfully the safety chains held and no one was coming the other way. We put it back together and nursed to the mill , where the millright from Dunkley made us a bolt and we rewired the trailer.
We also had a friend parked beside us that had his trailer plate stolen, they left the bolts laying on the ground behind the trailer.

It won't stop us from going back but I suggest that everyone check there decks and trailers for safety stuff before leaving at the end of the day.

Anyway sorry for the rant but thought I would let everyone know so they can be aware.

Wow! Thanks for the heads up. Never even thought of this happening.. But somewhere there is always a lowlife with an imagination. Glad you are safe :)

Top Bottom