Well my seasons over

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that sucks!! i remember last year a hit a stump covered in snow , i went like 10ft in the air and came down on the ice on my elbow!!! you know what they say! "when you fall down , get right back up on the sled and do it again!!" lol or something like that! get well soon!!!!

TAV

Reaction score
Website
www.primels.ca
What a drag! That shouldn't take the whole season to recover from....should it?

Sucks to hear that. Where were you banging ditches and what caused the dismount? Hopefully you'll be good to go for Late Feb or March!

I have a new pro camcorder setup if you wanna tag along and do some filming over the next few trips out? Can always use a gaffer for filming. :)

im not allowed to even lift a jug of milk untill the end of feb. then its just light weight for a while he said near the end of april i should be back to normal activity. i was riding out on our farm east of chesty. was skippin over the top of drifts and missed the timing on the last one and sent me for a little trip.

the surgery went well. but my nurse was a bitch she was wrapping my arm in a tensor bandage and kept pushin hard where they stapled me back up. i ready to give her an ear full but restrained cuz she was hookin up the morphine for me after.

wouldnt mind seeing your guys' riding pics. will be nice to see whats out there and will make me itch for riding next year.

thanks for all of the support guys!! :beer::beer:

TAV

Reaction score
Website
www.primels.ca
Finally got around to posting the X-ray pics. i also added one of how swollen it was and one of where they cut me open. i look like a zipper.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 254715MP_GR-09-0034124_3_1.jpg
    254715MP_GR-09-0034124_3_1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG00159.jpg
    IMG00159.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2716.jpg
    IMG_2716.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 37

Altapeet

Reaction score
My sympathies ! I did a similar thing 10 yrs ago I broke my elbow into 7 pieces, They patched me up but the implant didnt hold up , now I just have consistent arthritic pain in that elbow.

Top Bottom