Wednesday Night Rides

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man that sucks. well at least you can still work with your injury. the wrath:realmad: seems to last forever when you lose work time because of sleddin fun. anyone in for a ride sat afternoon out where we went last time. if we get the snow they are promising us should be enough left fro as kinda ride.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man that sucks. well at least you can still work with your injury. the wrath:realmad: seems to last forever when you lose work time because of sleddin fun. anyone in for a ride sat afternoon out where we went last time. if we get the snow they are promising us should be enough left fro as kinda ride.

I would be in, if there is any snow left...

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Wish I could,but I can't. Heading down to Elkford for the first time. If this trip fall apart, I will head out west with you guys.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes no kidding went for a quick rip on the qaud yesterday in my backyard. got about 3" of water under the 6" of snow that is left.

BeachSled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That really sucks, I can't believe how much melted over the weekend well I was gone!!!!

We had the "under" problem too out at Allen.... But it was to much snow under the snow!!!

chachie69

Reaction score
Kinda feelin me movin away was good for my body,or im sure i would have a switchback all twisted up this winter. Do i have to come teach little brother how to drive lol. We had a big hockey brawl in senior hockey last week , i will post the police report and suspension list. For the guys that know me im sure this is not a surprise. I will be making a trip soon back to AB soon so sham-woo let your wife know. lol take care:::nono:

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda feelin me movin away was good for my body,or im sure i would have a switchback all twisted up this winter. Do i have to come teach little brother how to drive lol. We had a big hockey brawl in senior hockey last week , i will post the police report and suspension list. For the guys that know me im sure this is not a surprise. I will be making a trip soon back to AB soon so sham-woo let your wife know. lol take care:::nono:

I will let her know you are coming :rolleyes:...when are you planning on coming west? Your little brother needs some help with his but scratchin...:d

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure is quiet on here,hows the arm dooin smurff? had a great ride in mcbride blue skys and foot and a half of fresh,160 miles 2 days

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finished off Operation "Fix Ryesers Quad" last night. Replaced inside clutch cover, air blew the dirty primary and also finished off the chicken wings and cellery. Thanks again for the help and use of the Smurff Repair Bar. Never let me load a quad into the back of a truck at night again...

We also took off Smurffs sled deck, and TKO only scratched up Smurffs truck a little LOL...:d:beer:

Perhaps a Sunday quad ride around home could be on the table???

Last edited:
Top Bottom