Wednesday Night Rides

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Perhaps we (guys) could go for a night ride Friday night around home? I know TKO will be in BC so screw him(LOL, yes I am a little jealous) but the rest of us could do something??? Ride to AB Beach and back?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If Im home I may join you guys on Friday,Got the M8 all set up now,will be a lot more fun.
catmando!

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe should do a wed. night date night. wivees like that kinda stuff and might soften their hearts a bit.:d

Mr. Magnet you would have to come to a Wed night ride first to Piss off the wife.............:d:party2:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
us giuys that ride summits are always lookin at the dragons...................................

wondering how long it is going to take before they catch up!!!!!:d

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
us giuys that ride summits are always lookin at the dragons...................................

wondering how long it is going to take before they catch up!!!!!:d

us dragon guys like riding at the back,we like helping the summit's over the grader rolls.lol :rolleyes:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
us dragon guys like riding at the back,we like helping the summit's over the grader rolls.lol :rolleyes:

it was one grader burm. i made it it over the first one it was the sudden stop when i hit the second one that hurt. and just for the record the summit still went over however it was on top of the rider instead of the other way around. i guess my sled was trying to tellme something there. take it easy or else kinda thing?:confused::rolleyes: that one kinda hurt the next day. lol

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it was one grader burm. i made it it over the first one it was the sudden stop when i hit the second one that hurt. and just for the record the summit still went over however it was on top of the rider instead of the other way around. i guess my sled was trying to tellme something there. take it easy or else kinda thing?:confused::rolleyes: that one kinda hurt the next day. lol

Like you said when you rode up to us, "Good thing we didn't see it happen", its all good at the end of the day, as long as we make it back!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no ride for me have to get my sled ready for the steep and deep of sun peaks
the pictures i have seen of the area are awesome can't wait, Who all is on board for mcbride on the 26 feb leave thurs night.

you gotta guide lined up or someone who knows the area at least? would love to go but would feel alot better with at least a little avy training first. will advise as we get closer to this date. how much room you got?

Top Bottom