Wednesday Night Rides

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to go, 8:30pm or sooner.
just need to change up chulching springs / weights.
and go race on lake below, if it is not covered in water...
Maybe pull tko on a snow board or wake board will see.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good to go, 8:30pm or sooner.
Just need to change up chulching springs / weights.
And go race on lake below, if it is not covered in water...
Maybe pull tko on a snow board or wake board will see.

well then we better start drinking early so he will do it

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good ride guys, it seems like I just went to bed. Holly I did just go to bed..LOL

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good ride guys, it seems like I just went to bed. Holly I did just go to bed..LOL

I know what you mean, a few hours of sleep just isn't enough... At least Circus Man is off today, don't imagine he is moving too quickly from his various circus acts last night! The trapeze, the cannon ball and the elephant ride haha! lol!

How are the knees today Posnick? Thought I would let your night end on a good note, and let you win the little race! Maybe Saturday i will teach you what the Poo can really Doo!

Thanks for the ride guys!;)

Last edited:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean, a few hours of sleep just isn't enough... At least Circus Man is off today, don't imagine he is moving too quickly from his various circus acts last night! The trapeze, the canon ball and the elephant ride haha! lol!

How are the knees today Posnick? Thought I would let your night end on a good note, and let you win the little race! Maybe Saturday i will teach you what the Poo can really Doo!

we saw what the poo can doo. i don't think posnic has much to worry about. lol:d unless your going to tie a snow bungie to his bumper and yours and use it to slingshot past him:rolleyes::rolleyes:

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
I know what you mean, a few hours of sleep just isn't enough... At least Circus Man is off today, don't imagine he is moving too quickly from his various circus acts last night! The trapeze, the canon ball and the elephant ride haha! lol!

how would you know ryeser you went home early it was 3:00 when i rolled in and for posnik he was bleeding like a stuck pig from his circus tricks

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just rolling out of bed....cause i cant stand up!!! I think it was the elephant ride that messed me up. i was due for something....it has been a while since i did that...mach123...was good meeting you last night...i need to go find some bandages

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I know why RYESER just ept trucking home instead of coming back to the house, he knows the outcome (bullch!t all night) It was a nice little ride to give my turbo alittle break in period. HAHAHA hey smurff there was something I was going to check up for you what was it. That motor bike guy is Jason Britton......Shot gun on the trailer.LOL

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we saw what the poo can doo. i don't think posnic has much to worry about. lol:d unless your going to tie a snow bungie to his bumper and yours and use it to slingshot past him:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Maybe you should actually come out on a Wednesday night and we will see what that 670's headlight looks like LOL...If you can get her running...:d

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now I know why RYESER just ept trucking home instead of coming back to the house, he knows the outcome (bullch!t all night) It was a nice little ride to give my turbo alittle break in period. HAHAHA hey smurff there was something I was going to check up for you what was it. That motor bike guy is Jason Britton......Shot gun on the trailer.LOL

Unfortunately I had to be at work when you guys were getting home, and Yes I have learnt when to leave...Glad you had a good time...

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Smurff, I remember now what I was going to check for you, the site for the manuals that you can download. It is LINK.com and are all diff. prices look for what you want. I got 2 different ones from here..

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shotgun on the trailer,
you can put it where you want my sled will be on sled deck.
TKo will be loading his trailer with your sled I am sure he know what to do
but if you feel the need to come out to Load and tarp and Tie down please feel free to come over Friday.;)

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i will try and make it over to help with loading. if i dont, do not tarp it as i need to fuel it up. i can tarp it sat am.....if my legs are working by then....

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is fine, you guys can load it. When we stop for breakfast I will fuel it up then. I took apart the machz 1000 primary and I have a red spring and ramps are there own, no numbers on them. I am going to pull the arms out and weigh them and see what they are.

Top Bottom