Wednesday Night Rides

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks great tko and im sure you boy is pumped to take over ol blue, im gonna be riding older iron this year due to money goin into better and bigger things but at least ill still be able to get out

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you guys planning to do the weds night rides still? This thread is 5k posts. It didn't change to Tuesday did it?

'12 T4
Husaberg 570FE

Alberta Beach Doo

Reaction score
Ok... What the heck is GBCA? I have lived in or near Parkland County for over 25 years. Ride all over from Alberta Beach to the Genesse Bridge via 43/770 Jackfish /Mayatan Lake and I have never seen a GBCA sign!

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the WNR crew attending Mountain Mania this year? Do I need to start practicing my jaeger bombs?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless it WRN attending, you need to start warming up soon so your in shape for "the Event"

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.
Lol I keep myself in fine form but those crazy bastards take it to a bad place.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are all going to Revy for 5 days the following week, so we will see about MM8, would love to go! I believe a few have had enough Jaggers to last a while, we had not 1, but 2 runaways at the sled show because of the Jaggers. BTW we do bring out the worst or best (depends how you look at it) in everyone when we are around...

Last edited:

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are all going to Revy for 5 days the following week, so we will see about MM8, would love to go! I believe a few have had enough Jaggers to last a while, we had not 1, but 2 runaways at the sled show because of the Jaggers. BTW we do bring out the worst or best (depends how you look at it) in everyone when we are around...

Wouldn't mind joining you fine folks if there's room.

Top Bottom