Wednesday Night Rides

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well, send me a map.... I can always add the end of my trailer project to that list, and then the start of my 1991 Arctic Cat Reassembly

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, send me a map.... I can always add the end of my trailer project to that list, and then the start of my 1991 Arctic Cat Reassembly

:eek:NO! NO! NO! After working on my cat, I think we all agree...no more CATS.;) But seriously, i9f you want to meet me at my place in the grove, you can either come with me or follow me out.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i have tunnel to finnish and giggle switch to install....so not done with cats yet

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Better get it over to Killer Baby Smurff's... the line up is starting to grow again. Just wait til the first ride and my POOlaris will need alot more work!!! Culvert City here I come!;)

Lol geez.. You keep that nickname up they might just leave it in the culvert. I don't know how you managed to bust something on your poolaris every other ride, perhaps you worked out all the kinks last season, this ones gonna be a gooder.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol geez.. You keep that nickname up they might just leave it in the culvert. I don't know how you managed to bust something on your poolaris every other ride, perhaps you worked out all the kinks last season, this ones gonna be a gooder.

Make sure you have your sled handy, we'll get you to come up for a ride around here when there is snow and you can watch me hit the culverts yourself...:eek::eek:

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Well im in for tommorow night for sure wether or not i bring the cat is up to the foreman.. maybe someone elses ride needs it first

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well im in for tommorow night for sure wether or not i bring the cat is up to the foreman.. maybe someone elses ride needs it first

I say have it with you, like last time, we'll kick out what is in the way. I think we finally threw Posnicks AC in the trees or bush or something... I may bring two selds to work on, but they are very minor things, skegs (on the kids sled)and Runaway Johns starting and keep running issue, which Smurff can fix in about 20 min... I hope... It may be for sale too...:d:beer::beer::beer:

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
well what i was trying to say was i just want to eat some name brand cheezies, problem is they make me really thirsty.....oh well i'll give in

Top Bottom