Wednesday Night Rides

WDP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CT scan shows it is still broke. still healing. still in an airboot but im going on saturday. gonna stick to the trail and just put along :d:beer::beer::beer:
So really no change from your normal riding style? HEHEHE sorry had to.....

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another Wednesday Gone feels like I got hit by a Truck.
Looking forward to the Saturday Ride At the Goose.
Packin a becan in Alberta, Nice.
Let it keep snowing.

Rum:eek:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Another Wednesday Gone feels like I got hit by a Truck.
Looking forward to the Saturday Ride At the Goose.
Packin a becan in Alberta, Nice.
Let it keep snowing.

Rum:eek:

you guys looking for tag-alongs?????

I would probably have to head home a little earlier than yous but could ride till 3-ish

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys looking for tag-alongs?????

I would probably have to head home a little earlier than yous but could ride till 3-ish

was thinking of maybe staying close around here for a sat ride, after 3:00 as thats whenthe boy gets off work. momma and the girl are scared they will be stuck all the time if we hit swan. the trailseekers has an area that should be sick now with the new snow and the wind we had with it. epecially with the wind direction we had.:):p your welcome to tag along if it works for ya.

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was thinking of maybe staying close around here for a sat ride, after 3:00 as thats whenthe boy gets off work. momma and the girl are scared they will be stuck all the time if we hit swan. the trailseekers has an area that should be sick now with the new snow and the wind we had with it. epecially with the wind direction we had.:):p your welcome to tag along if it works for ya.

ya, come with bogger and let the wife take care of family for only one day, bogger has to come home looks like early.

just saying.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mr. Bogger, more than welcome to join, we will be leaving home around 6:30 and will be hitting Whitecourt for fueling arund 730.... give me a call tonight if you like... We will be riding until we can no longer stay on our sleds...

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Mr. Bogger, more than welcome to join, we will be leaving home around 6:30 and will be hitting Whitecourt for fueling arund 730.... give me a call tonight if you like... We will be riding until we can no longer stay on our sleds...

should clarify your statement there rye. as kind of a waste of a drive for 5 mins of riding. lol
you fuggers better leave some snow untracked for me on sunday. please.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
when are you guys going friday or saturday mind if i join? pm me someones number so i can get directions.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great ride up at The Goose on Saturday, unfortunatley my knee did not. Will be going to the doctor this evening to get it checked out.:(

Hope I am a fast healer, would like to get one more ride in before the white stuff is all gone.

Top Bottom