Reaction score
Lots of rzr riding yet........

not time for sledding,,,,

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U said it.

Now Larry will smack ya giving info away

Awe man, how am I ever going to learn about these great areas if you guys keep them a secret?

😉

Turts, typing on Tapatalk

Last edited:

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was hoping the snow would wait out there a touch. camp is under snow now

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't get yer shorts in a knot, still need snow to stick. and it is in a secret valley that we have on a gps device. it is in no tellum valley, at this time we are unable to say any more on advice of our legal team that is now looking into info revealed. i can tell all right now it will be kept a secret from this time forward. we will issue invites only, and only if you qualify for the invite, no friggin video cameras will be allowed. this was filmed on private property and all photo and movie rights must be authorized.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't get yer shorts in a knot, still need snow to stick. and it is in a secret valley that we have on a gps device. it is in no tellum valley, at this time we are unable to say any more on advice of our legal team that is know looking into info revealed. i can tell all right now it will be kept a secreat from this time forward. we will issue invites only, and only if you qualify for the invite, no friggin video cameras will be allowed. this was filmed on private property and all photo and movie rights must be authorized.

Thats a lot of thinking...I think

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hummingbird/Onion...

at this time after consulting with our legal team we cannot confirm or deny the location of the pics depiceted

until after this weekends trip. please do not follow or attempt to trail us, as you will never be able to find this secret valley that may or may not be depicted in the pics presented.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
at this time after consulting with our legal team we cannot confirm or deny the location of the pics depiceted

until after this weekends trip. please do not follow or attempt to trail us, as you will never be able to find this secret valley that may or may not be depicted in the pics presented.
Or you could just follow the SRD map.....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or you could just follow the SRD map.....

ah that may get you close but this valley is not on the map. and is off limits to can am's as theey have way to many issues. lol

Top Bottom