WCHA update and moderator help needed

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to know how to become a supporting vendor as well as get a name change to WCHA if possible. As for the WCHA news for those not following on Facebook, our website should be done in the next few days, decals will be in late next week for our vehicles as well as handout stickers, we are fielding offers for a cheaper supplier as $1.75 a sticker for handouts is pretty excessive IMO, and the big news to date is we are in talks with four mountains and may have the first event secured by weeks end, thanks to all interested in watching and racing we are doing everything we can to make this happen and without the support/help/tips from here and our Facebook page we wouldn't be close to where we are now.

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All good news and if you find anyone that gives a good price on stickers please really who they are.

Cant wait see what mountain steps up to the plate first.

Great job putting this together. Thank for all the time and effort that has been put into it.

turbo man 21

Reaction score
you have been doing a great job on this .... will be good to see what mountains step up to hold this cant wait I am in for it all ,,, you should talk to Justin at HTR designs he is really good to deal with maybe he can do something on sticker .....

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks we are trying hard it's really late in the year to get organized so we are hoping to pull off bear mountain in Dawson creek as an opener followed by castle in pincher creek and finish at silver star in Vernon as these venues were the first to step up to the plate, were named in our subscriber Q&A for where people wanted to see events and have expressed interest in our events for this season. Current plans are to hold these events and get our name out there, build a fan and racer base and go for a full on series next season. We are just in talks with the aforementioned and can't guarantee anything but at this time our hopes are high. We are also in talk with some large companies regarding some great sponsor opportunities as well as some smaller ones who are excited to help us make a go of this. Plan is still to operate as a non profit organization but due to the setup involved that may be for next season and they will be run under a division of Tantrum Pipeline to minimize wait times for government paperwork although any profit will be still donated to the volunteering clubs etc that have expressed interest in assisting us with these events. We are very excited to put all this together and have high hopes. We are going to be fielding our options for swag suppliers and will aim to have apparel on the site for sale as soon as we can and have events secured. Hope to have more good news this week

turbo man 21

Reaction score
if there is any thing that I can try and help with I will I will see if I can get sponsers for you as well just let me know what u need I am sure I can get a good Polaris dealer to step up as well

Top Bottom