This weekend should be a blast!!!! Spread it around

Attachments

• Revy Event post jpg.jpg
    Revy Event post jpg.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 789

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't forget the promo code WCHA2014 when booking at sutton place where the event is taking place for rooms as low as $119 and they are stout and great deals at the sandman with the same code, this event will be awesome and the sutton place is amazing, great places to party, rooms are amazing and have all the amenities including drying rooms washer dryer kitchenettes and the Rockford bar and grill which will be our control center and be playing only sled videos in the TV's after the races ;)

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People.....post pics and vids tomo paalease. Cant stop thinkn of how much i wish i was there

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X3 damn you injuries!! Record some videos!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Thought it was interesting and was going to to till i heard it was $150 to enter??

went to frisby and rode instead

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought it was interesting and was going to to till i heard it was $150 to enter??

went to frisby and rode instead

Unbelievable. There are probably a lot of guys who will think this and not say it but not me. Who the hell do you think would organize, plan, advertise, and volunteer to put on an event like this so you would think it might be "interesting" and you think paying $150 would be to,much to enter. Stay home, go riding who cares, if you don't think it's worth $150 you should shake your head.
Good on the organizers and participants, wish I could have been there.

Destroyer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
moto x is pretty close to 150 for the season member ship or 70 for a day pass then 20 bucks a class when you enter. There's more than one race in the circuit. I bet that covers a membership fee or a day pass. How did it go? i'm anxious to hear! I'm super bummed out that i couldn't make it

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lenny is right. It is not cheap to run a race like this. Insurance, prize money, advertising, etc. It all adds up. I don't think this event is mean't to be another Big Iron. It is designed for all the top racers from western North America to compete at. Well done to the organizers! I would have much rather been there than wrenching on my air drill this weekend.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
150 bucks doesn't buy a tank of fuel now so whats the problem? after all we ride sleds that cost 15000 to mega bucks

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its a grand every time i go sledding, so go for the entertainment. wish i could have been there.
damn 150 isnt even a night out anymore.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K i dont give a fawk about ur guys petty cash issues,,,,, gimme some vid,pics, results, anything actually related to the event.
Only thing i ve gotten is pics from nadia samer on insta, what a ripper and knows how to advertise her brand and sponsers like no one else ive seen......congrats to u

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, $150 to enter? you get insurance, souvenir race bib to keep, awards banquet dinner ticket, a chance to see how you compare other to other racers in your class, if you wreck there's medic's on site, and if your really good you could be a sled rock star, and the second class and up was only $75 per class. And oh yea, you can say you ran a sled at the ski hill and stayed in a rock star status hotel!!!!!!

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's expensive to run a race like this, and I'm sure tantrum is not getting paid for all the time spent organizing.

Its great to promote and organize but follow up is way more important in getting more riders out for the next race. Peeps who did not go need to see how good it was and will not miss another one.

Face book does not cut it, some of us are anti face book.....

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I would of done to been able to go and be healthy enough to ride and race.. And people are complaining about $150 dollars...

Sent from my iPhone while drinkin a bud light

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was at the races for most of the weekend, raced in the 800 stock class. I had a blast doing it and will def be doing it again next season. To those that thought the $150 was to big of a number for them to enter should give your head a shake. If you knew how much time, money, dedication and comitment went in to get these hilclimbs rolling you wouldnt be worried about the $$ to enter. I think everyone that came out had a good time and I only see this sport growing for next year. Big thanks to tyler for getting it going and to RMR and all the volunteers that made it possible. Well see you next year for sure.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Tyler, I would be interested in sponsoring some sort of prize for a race next season. Sounds like it is quite the success story! Good job on all the hard work bud! Let me know...!

Top Bottom