Watch out or you'll get one!

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
555100_10150639696997263_569922262_9436039_418696431_n.jpg

lbartels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's pretty funny. How many people are going to read the whole sign. Also the next question would be " why is this guy coming over to me" followed by the " oh $hit, I gotta go, talk to you later"

Treedragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A nicely trimmed beard would be the first give away, all though it probably wouldn't matter if he was in uniform people would still get busted IMO:paddle:

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure what costs more,the cell phone ticket or a tank of gas!! Holy Christ!!

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Saw the story on the news, great idea. I don't have a problem with the law at all. I see people all the time, driving slow, swerving, not signalling and when I pass them sure enough they have a phone to their ear. Just a few weeks ago out of nowhere this SUV with a young girl in it comes up right on my ass so fast I thought she was going to hit me. I noticed that her eyes were looking down and all of a sudden she realized how close she was to me and hit the brakes so hard that her car nosedived. I watched her for a bit more and now she has the phone to her ear, I decide to pull over to the shoulder(2 lane highway) by the school and let her pass, much safer for me anyways. If we had ended up in the same place in town I would have given her s*!t.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have the provincial sales tax as well as the skytrain tax (not sure if it applies to Chilliwack though) Chilliwack and area have been an RCMP training ground for years. Lived there for 9 years and was glad to move to Edmonton as it is a strange place. Alberta people are far closer to Martimers( hell half of them are!)

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I fueled up my sled and two jerry cans with Chevron 94 at $149.9 per liter. $100.00!

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Head sets have been available for a long, long time.Theres no reason for anyone to be talking and
trying to drive.I see close calls almost everyday because of stupid cell phones.Just to stir the pot a
little,I'll even say that around here it's mostly teenage girls,soccer moms and oilfield workers that
are doing it the most. I say good for the rcmp to be handing out hefty tickets for it.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for the cost of bluetooths, there really is no excuse. Freaks me out when I see school bus drivers talking on their cell phones while driving!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have the provincial sales tax as well as the skytrain tax (not sure if it applies to Chilliwack though) Chilliwack and area have been an RCMP training ground for years. Lived there for 9 years and was glad to move to Edmonton as it is a strange place. Alberta people are far closer to Martimers( hell half of them are!)
I keep meaning to call imagration!

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you that Edmonton is a strange place but I'm not sure I would voluntarily move there. Got a sister that lives there though and she fits right in, js.

Top Bottom