wasps wtf

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
EXACTLY......Thank you for the clarification, no need to half azz it....

Just sayin

video tape that mofo...........very critical step

but just make sure someone else is running the camera with you in the shot:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
either works really good to kinda puts em to sleep before the big whoooof!!!!!:d

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No doubt there are alot out this year. Had one dug-in underneath the foundation wall of the house (so no gasoline trick). tried with other 'bug-killer-sprays' but didn't do the trick. finally found the foaming stuff...and now they're gone!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about putting a lighted tiger torch down the hole. i'm not sure the little bastages will stay put while pouring a whole 5 gallon pail down the hole. maybe one of the more experienced and enlightened s@mers can show me how it's done right. would you use regular or premium gas, or mix in a little 2 stroke oil. hmm.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If they are in the ground wait till dark then put a couple CUPS of fuel down the hole and light it up. I have done this a few times. Dark and cool at night they are at home all huddled around the queen keeping her warm so help them out and spark the little @#$%^^$$## up. Make them burn, fry their A^$@#, turn them to powder, cook them, NUKE them

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know I was laughing when i saw this post but Im not now. I was on the paddle boats today w/my daughter in our local duck poo infested water paddling away when one of those little basterd stung me right on my big toe. Still hurts like hell !!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!:(:(:(:beer::beer::)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got to thinking, how much fertilizer should a guy mix with 5 gallons of diesel, maybe a couple of big bags, not sure how far to stand back and throw a match. they have their own air force and don't seem to take prisoners.

Last edited by a moderator:

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get them all!!! I got stung this year on my eyebrow, hurt like hell, eye swelled up, so went and had a nap, when I got up it seemed to have gone down to normal. Went to bed that night and when I woke up the next morning I couldn't open my eye for about 3 hours. So the wife drove us to Fairmont Hot Springs for the day.:d

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't had much for problems with bugs around the acreage this summer. Then again depending on the evening and with a light breeze I have mixed up a batch of malathion in the sprayer and sprayed so that the wind would take the mist and drift it into the bushes around the yard. Not a bug stirs after that for awhile. Of course you want to have pets, children and wife all in doors when you do this.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mixed a cup of gas and about a liter of diesel, poured into their hide out and lit it up sure was a pretty site could here a few buzzing around sort of. haven't checked what the kill count was yet.
i'm sure we got a few though artic dodge, raptor man sledderglen kh210,bogger you guys would have been proud. the enemy had ground and air support, put we nuked them good, i had a few brown spots show up on the gitch but let them have it good.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 gallons of diesel should be enough for two bags of fertilizer, maybe too much, ahhhh go big.... Video it for us would ya.;)

got to thinking, how much fertilizer should a guy mix with 5 gallons of diesel, maybe a couple of big bags, not sure how far to stand pack and throw a match. they have their own air force and don't seem to take prisoners.

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yellowjackets i find aren't that bad, got stung 12 times on my ankles a few summers ago, at first thought it was just thistles... It's those white and black paper wasps that hurt like a mofo and swell like crazy.

yes sir!!!!!

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is a good sign according to the elder Indians, I was told when they nest in the ground there will be alot of snow this winter. So bring it on.:beer::beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i kind of thought that the fertilizer may have sent them out with to much of a bang. tried the diesel mixed with gas trick, so far seems to have done the trick but i think they are just waiting for my guard to fall down. any sign of lots of snow to fall for winter is good.

Top Bottom