Warranty question

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone remember what warranty was offered with the 2014 snow check sleds? I can remember if it was 1 year powertrain 2 years bumper to bumper, or the other way around... or something completely different...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone remember what warranty was offered with the 2014 snow check sleds? I can remember if it was 1 year powertrain 2 years bumper to bumper, or the other way around... or something completely different...

if you call any Cat dealer with your VIN they should be able to tell you what you have remaining for Factory Warranty, and Cat Care Extended Warranty.

ralphsmotorsports

Reaction score
Website
www.ralphsmotorsports.com
Ralph's has been in the Arctic Cat business for 44 years strong now. We know our machines in and out, as well as their warranties. Arctic Cat offers the best warranty on the market (both OEM and Extended), in my opinion. Arctic Cat backs its customers and both its Calgary area dealers when it comes to warranty work (and everything else).

Untouchable

Reaction score
Ralph's has been in the Arctic Cat business for 44 years strong now. We know our machines in and out, as well as their warranties. Arctic Cat offers the best warranty on the market (both OEM and Extended), in my opinion. Arctic Cat backs its customers and both its Calgary area dealers when it comes to warranty work (and everything else).
Everyone has the right to their own opionion. I hear a lot of negativity about customer service with your dealership and I've experienced it first hand. I've never heard of the dealership taking parts off of a showroom model to keep a customer riding. There are however Cat dealerships that bend over backwards for their customers and I'll glady support them, even if I have to wait for parts/service.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Ralph's doesn't think Polaris or skidoo has the best warranty? What a shocker. Word of mouth is the best gauge of a dealer, not one that pumps up its own tires online.

Untouchable

Reaction score
I've always ridden Cats and will continue to support AC, but Cat Care is not equal to the OEM warranty. It would be great if Cat would bring out a warranty equal to BRP.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I've had nothing but great service at Ralph's, I walk in, Dan says hello to me by name, and they have always done what they can to get me back on the snow. The only time I ever went to that other cat dealer in town and asked for something the guy looked at me like I had 3 heads and said I don't know much about sleds, which is pretty evident when you walk in in January and the showroom is full of street bikes....

Untouchable

Reaction score
Well I've had nothing but great service at Ralph's, I walk in, Dan says hello to me by name, and they have always done what they can to get me back on the snow. The only time I ever went to that other cat dealer in town and asked for something the guy looked at me like I had 3 heads and said I don't know much about sleds, which is pretty evident when you walk in in January and the showroom is full of street bikes....

The service at Ralph's is not comparable to what Mountain Tech was. Kinghorn, Ghostriders, and Mountain motorsports are good to deal with in southern AB. I'm hoping that ProAm becomes well refined as a Cat dealer. Ralph's was acceptable when the old man ran it, but when the next generation took it over it fell off and now that the old man is dead well...

Top Bottom