Warranty on a new viper

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a new viper, not ready to stick a turbo on it just yet
It's got 2years warranty on it, I am curious if If I stick a exhaust on it will it make the warranty void?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say you should have no. Worries. Yamaha has offered warranty on the new Viper with the mpi turbo , so you should have no issues with a complete exhaust or just muffler . We definitely stand behind the sleds with exhaust we sell. Specifically but not only the four strokes, which are a lot more accepting of exhaust mods, of course within reason, I wouldn't say to run anything on any sled but model specific installed correctly no issues, exhaust alone should have no ill affects on your new viper. That's what I'm riding this yr 162 ltd (oilers) lol with 190 mc express turbo 180 mpi is the warranty one yamaha supports

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome thanks ! I just wana stick on a mbrp can for now then do the turbo myself acouple years down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please let me know when you will be out in the hills. I really want to throw a leg over one of these as I really think this will be my next whip but would just like a short demo before jumping off the 2 smoke ship. I'll bring my cheque book in case I fall in love.
I would say you should have no. Worries. Yamaha has offered warranty on the new Viper with the mpi turbo , so you should have no issues with a complete exhaust or just muffler . We definitely stand behind the sleds with exhaust we sell. Specifically but not only the four strokes, which are a lot more accepting of exhaust mods, of course within reason, I wouldn't say to run anything on any sled but model specific installed correctly no issues, exhaust alone should have no ill affects on your new viper. That's what I'm riding this yr 162 ltd (oilers) lol with 190 mc express turbo 180 mpi is the warranty one yamaha supports

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please let me know when you will be out in the hills. I really want to throw a leg over one of these as I really think this will be my next whip but would just like a short demo before jumping off the 2 smoke ship. I'll bring my cheque book in case I fall in love.
It usually takes a day of riding :) and yes for. Sure we will be in the hills a lot this yr :) stay in touch

terry

Top Bottom