Reaction score
> Subject: Quite A Letter
> This was written by a Canadian woman, but oh, how it also applies to the
> U.S., U.K. and Australia
>
>
> THIS ONE PACKS A FIRM PUNCH
>
> Here is a woman who should run for Prime Minister!
>
> Written by a housewife in New Brunswick , to her local newspaper. This
> is one ticked off lady.
>
> 'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not
> started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001
> and have continually threatened to do so since?
>
> Were people from all over the world, not brutally murdered that day,
> in downtown Manhattan , across the Potomac from the nation's capitol and in
> a field in Pennsylvania ?
>
> Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible,
> burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?
>
> And I'm supposed to care that a few Taliban were claiming to be
> tortured by a justice system of the nation they come from and are fighting
> against in a brutal insurgency.
>
> I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents
> for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.
>
> I'll care about the Koran when the fanatics in the Middle East start
> caring about the Holy Bible, the mere belief of which is a crime punishable
> by beheading in Afghanistan .
>
> I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking
> off Nick Berg's head while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed
> throat.
>
> I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Afghanistan come
> out and fight like men instead of disrespecting their own religion by
> hiding in mosques.
>
> I'll care when the mindless zealots who blows themselves up in search
> of nirvana care about the innocent children within range of their suicide
> bombs.
>
> I'll care when the Canadian media stops pretending that their freedom
> of speech on stories is more important than the lives of the soldiers on
> the ground or their families waiting at home to hear about them when
> something happens.
>
> In the meantime, when I hear a story about a CANADIAN soldier roughing
> up an Insurgent terrorist to obtain information, know this:
>
> I don't care.
>
> When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not
> to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank:
>
> I don't care.
>
> When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat,
> and 'fed special' food that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining
> that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe in
> your heart of hearts:
>
> I don't care.
>
> And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran'
> and other times 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn you guessed it,
>
> I don't care!!
>
> If you agree with this viewpoint, pass this on to all your E-mail
> friends Sooner or later, it'll get to the people responsible for this
> ridiculous behaviour!
>
> If you don't agree, then by all means hit the delete button. Should
> you choose the latter, then please don't complain when more atrocities
> committed by radical Muslims happen here in our great Country!
> And may I add:
>
> 'Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a
> difference in the world. But, the Soldiers don't have that problem.'
>
> I have another quote that I would like to add, AND.......I hope you
> forward all this.
>
> One last thought for the day:
>
> Only five defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
>
> 1. Jesus Christ
>
> 2. The Canadian Soldier.
>
> 3. The British Soldier.
>
> 4. The US Soldier, and
>
> 5. The Australian Soldier
>
> One died for your soul, the other 4 for your freedom.
>
>
> YOU MIGHT WANT TO PASS THIS ON, AS MANY SEEM TO FORGET ALL OF THEM.
>
> AMEN!
>

Misfit

Reaction score
Amen to that. I am completely floored when I see blue collar red blooded Americans and Canadians protesting side by side with Islamic people who are condeming Isreal in the recent news. I mean WHITE people who are wearing arabic scarves or holding signs and chanting FREE FREE PALISTINE completly baffles me. I guess they forget about 9/11 as soon as a larger more powerful country decides to defend it's self against rocket attacks from insurgents. Yes people have a right to be concerned about the inocent lives lost but it is the Hamas terrorist who they should be protesting against. Unfortinatly Hamas doesnt have a diplomatic building to protest infront. (by the way from my WHITE comment, I dont want people to think I am a racist. But I am pro western white, black, brown, yellow, blue whatever.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like this lady...how do we get her in charge of our military. Better yet let her deal with the whining bleeding heart complainers in private. Oh what the hell, let her run the U.N.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a very strongly worded letter. And I have to agree with all that is said. I wish that more Canadians took a stronger stand against terrorism and were'nt so passive. As Canadians we seem to be more tollerable then most countrys or cultures. I think that is our biggest weakness. Quite sad really.

If I was a Canadian Soldier risking my life in the middle east I would hope that all my fellow country men and women had the same perspective as the women that wrote this letter. If I had one of my sons doing duty over there I would feel even more strongly I'm sure.

Paininthe#$%

Reaction score
I aggree with the letter 100%.

One of our countries biggest problems is that hundreds of illegal refugees are entering the country every day (In toronto). They come to the country with no ID claim refugee status and our government gives them money to settle in and get jobs so they can earn money to send back to their countries to fund terrorism!

I have no issue with people imigrating to Canada legally but these refugee claims have to stop.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People paaalease.....

Our soldiers never should have been there in the first place! Afghanistan was and is a distraction setup by the American governement. They use Canadain soldiers as pawns in a game that gave them access to wage an economic war on Iraq, while our soldiers die for the illusion that Osama needs to be erradicated. Osama my friends is probably back on the Bush ranch.

Why are you angry with so called Afghan "insurgents"!? You sould be right pissed with your government for playing into the hands of this American contocted "war" on terror....for what....oil and the opportunity to hand out big redevelopment contracts to American companies. Canada has lost big time in this so called war on terror, both in the lives of the innocent soliders, our reputation as a peace keeping country, and our credibility as a smart nation that does not get involved in American driven economic wars. Lies, lies and more lies on the backs of our soldiers. They should have been pulled a long time ago.

Every time I see that one of our countries sons or daughers has died for an illegal war that is not ours to fight, I cringe in pain. My anger is at our government for continuing to keep us invloved in this illegal and cosmetic "war on terror". We should all be ashamed of ourselves for allowing this to continue. Haven't we been lied to enough, haven't enough of our innocent Canadains died for a cause that isn't ours!

Real terrorist here is the bible thumping, ignorant, uneducated and angry woman who wrote the letter. Would sure as hell scare the chit out of me if she showed up at my door. I just might think she was trying to threaten my peaceful, informed way of life..........

I'm out!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People paaalease.....

Our soldiers never should have been there in the first place! Afghanistan was and is a distraction setup by the American governement. They use Canadain soldiers as pawns in a game that gave them access to wage an economic war on Iraq, while our soldiers die for the illusion that Obama needs to be erradicated. Obama my friends is probably back on the Bush ranch.

Why are you angry with so called Afghan "insurgents"!? You sould be right pissed with your government for playing into the hands of this American contocted "war" on terror....for what....oil and the opportunity to hand out big redevelopment contracts to American companies. Canada has lost big time in this so called war on terror, both in the lives of the innocent soliders, our reputation as a peace keeping country, and our credibility as a smart nation that does not get involved in American driven economic wars. Lies, lies and more lies on the backs of our soldiers. They should have been pulled a long time ago.

Every time I see that one of our countries sons or daughers has died for an illegal war that is not ours to fight, I cringe in pain. My anger is at our government for continuing to keep us invloved in this illegal and cosmetic "war on terror". We should all be ashamed of ourselves for allowing this to continue. Haven't we been lied to enough, haven't enough of our innocent Canadains died for a cause that isn't ours!

Real terrorist here is the bible thumping, ignorant, uneducated and angry woman who wrote the letter. Would sure as hell scare the chit out of me if she showed up at my door. I just might think she was trying to threaten my peaceful, informed way of life..........

I'm out!
All i gotta say to that rant is WEAK!!!! And HELLS YEAH to the lady that wrote!:beer::d

snochro

Reaction score
If you got your opinion from our mass media youve been brainwashed. Turn off your TV and look at both sides of the arguement on the internet. Then form an educated opinion based on a strong foundation of knowledge. I have looked at both sides without bias and the war on terror is a hoax. Canadian soldiers are dieing for control of the opium trade.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ZRrr and Mike are kinda both right, go there level the sand pile and send our boys home...no aid...let them fix the mess...gives them something to do other than plan terror attacks. Latest word is Taliban want to start targetting humanitarian aid workers if there foriegners.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ZRrr and Mike are kinda both right, go there level the sand pile and send our boys home...no aid...let them fix the mess...gives them something to do other than plan terror attacks. Latest word is Taliban want to start targetting humanitarian aid workers if there foriegners.

That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read. Unless you forgot the smiley face at the end to indicate it was a joke.

Paininthe#$%

Reaction score
If you got your opinion from our mass media youve been brainwashed. Turn off your TV and look at both sides of the arguement on the internet. Then form an educated opinion based on a strong foundation of knowledge. I have looked at both sides without bias and the war on terror is a hoax. Canadian soldiers are dieing for control of the opium trade.

That's hilarious. Everyone didn't you know there is no BS on the internet! Please. The internet is just another form of media!

Top Bottom