wanted sled customers

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a film crew from France coming to the shop today from 11 am till 1 pm, and they were hoping to have some customers milling around the showroom as they're doing discovery channel kind story about snowmobiling. So if you want a chance at your 15 seconds of international fame come on out today. No purchase necessary.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
so THATS how you get sled customers............................HM.

Boobage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a film crew from France coming to the shop today from 11 am till 1 pm, and they were hoping to have some customers milling around the showroom as they're doing discovery channel kind story about snowmobiling. So if you want a chance at your 15 seconds of international fame come on out today. No purchase necessary.

Where or what the place is you are referring to may have been helpful in turnout for your event. I, personally, haven't a clue...maybe its just me :confused:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where or what the place is you are referring to may have been helpful in turnout for your event. I, personally, haven't a clue...maybe its just me :confused:

His shop in Dewinton. Don't stress.....Enough of us knew what he was talking about, and it probably didn't require 100 people to show up for it.

Unfortunately I had meetings all afternoon or I could have come if you needed me, sorry buddy. See you tomorrow?

Top Bottom