Wanted gear for kids ages 5 & 6

Stumpy

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a swap meet or anybody that has good gear for small kids ages 5 & 6 need 2 encolsed helmets , 2 set of good boots oh yeah at a reasonable price ? :(:(

Thanks

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Hi Stumpy

We have 5 kids so we have alot of gear!! Sorry our youngest is 4 and we don't have anything to pass on to you. We have gotten alot of the small stuff at sled shows for really good prices. What I have learned is buy the best that you can afford. Nothing ruins a day out sledding quicker than a cold and wet child. They will enjoy the day and so will you if you keep that in mind.

Our kids have grown up around sleds and go out every chance they get! That is very important as they get older.....I feel better knowing our teenagers are out in the mountains enjoying themselves with us than hanging around the local mall getting into trouble! Sorry I guess I am off on a tangent here!

Take care!

Jan

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Me and the hubby JUST had this conversation. Our daughter is a wimp and NOTHING is worse than the whining we have to listen to because she is cold. This year it will be nothing but the BEST, maybe, just maybe we will be able to pry her away from the TV without any tears and she just might have some fun!!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a swap meet or anybody that has good gear for small kids ages 5 & 6 need 2 encolsed helmets , 2 set of good boots oh yeah at a reasonable price ? :(:(

Thanks

what size are their feet i may have a couple pairs of boots in my shed they could have. 1 yr of use as they outgrow them. in decent condition. let me know.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks

We have two enclosed helmets the right size... Orange in color. PM me and we can make a deal perhaps??
Also, we get our kids boots at the Edmonton SledShow. The Martin Motorsports booth has the GOOD boots on for a reasonable price, usually.
In terms of underlayers, all of our kids wear the Helly Hansen under layers from the WARM collection. They are a bit pricey, but totally worth the $$$$ to have warm happy kids on the mountains.

Top Bottom