want to go for a rip

daddy e

Reaction score
rain rain go away want to go for a ride if it ever stops raining need people to go with if your going out WED THUR FRI OR SATURDAY and donot mind a tagalong let me know

thanks daddy e

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rain rain go away want to go for a ride if it ever stops raining need people to go with if your going out WED THUR FRI OR SATURDAY and donot mind a tagalong let me know

thanks daddy e

I will be going out this Sat if you want to come? Maybe Long Island Lake :beer:

BigIzzy

Reaction score
Looking for some riding areas as well, been in st al for almost 2 years now but just got the brute up here recently, just gotta get the milk out of the engine and should be up for riding this weekend. Seen some trails around bruderheim while working and looks like a cool place to ride. If anyone is goin out that way and is willing to allow a newb to the area ride with them let me know, it would be greatly appreciated thanks

mareshow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for some riding areas as well, been in st al for almost 2 years now but just got the brute up here recently, just gotta get the milk out of the engine and should be up for riding this weekend. Seen some trails around bruderheim while working and looks like a cool place to ride. If anyone is goin out that way and is willing to allow a newb to the area ride with them let me know, it would be greatly appreciated thanks

bruderheim is alright if you have a sport quad, for a 4x4 its still fun just not as much fun...

Top Bottom