want one of those little Jap truk 4x4's

wheresjd

Reaction score
want one of those little right hand drive trucks that your knees come up to your chin. figured it would make a good 3 up machine. seen one with a 3" lift kit...LOL not that you could notice, and they used quad off road tires for the highway.
those chrome rims looked sharp, must say

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to Snowandmud.com, I believe that there is one of those little japanese trucks currently in our Classifieds section check it out. Also post your pin on the membermap, join in on some of the discussion and feel free to ask for advice, there is never a shortage of it around here!

wheresjd

Reaction score
Welcome to Snowandmud.com, I believe that there is one of those little japanese trucks currently in our Classifieds section check it out. Also post your pin on the membermap, join in on some of the discussion and feel free to ask for advice, there is never a shortage of it around here!

Hi, what do you mean by post your pin on the membershipmap?
does this count as asking for advice? ;)
and how do I post a pic beside my name when I post?
thanks
jd

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I take offence to this thread:eek::eek::d:d
Fawking Honkys....BAHAWABAHAWABAHAWA:d

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is one in Grande Prarie Alberta at the Barton's hunting and archery shop ph# 780-539-5414. There is another one west of Onoway Alberta on a acerage. Go to the site "goodusedtractors.com" or call 780-289-1075. $6500.00. Richard is his name. He sells imported "Gray/kubota" tractors from Japan. They say kubota on them but you can't get parts for them and they have no operator stickers on them because only Snotrocket can read them.....hahahaha

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is one in Grande Prarie Alberta at the Barton's hunting and archery shop ph# 780-539-5414. There is another one west of Onoway Alberta on a acerage. Go to the site "goodusedtractors.com" or call 780-289-1075. $6500.00. Richard is his name. He sells imported "Gray/kubota" tractors from Japan. They say kubota on them but you can't get parts for them and they have no operator stickers on them because only Snotrocket can read them.....hahahaha

Man if this place had a lounge I could translate for you....
Mods are deleting my posts right now so I cant.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hijacking threads.......:d

How the fawk do you Hi Jack a thread thats not even in the right section??
Should be in the RACIST Section:d
Betcha if one of the MODS was a "JAP" it would be deleted or fixed.....:d:d.....kinda like the EASY BUTTON way out.
BAHAWABAHAWA..LMFAO
Sheep Humper= Delete

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How the fawk do you Hi Jack a thread thats not even in the right section??
Should be in the RACIST Section:d
Betcha if one of the MODS was a "JAP" it would be deleted or fixed.....:d:d.....kinda like the EASY BUTTON way out.
BAHAWABAHAWA..LMFAO
Sheep Humper= Delete
You're right Snotty, I feel the appropriate amount of shame.....:(:(:(By the way, I've always wanted to ask; WHAT the Flock with Japanese Mandarin Oranges? Mandarin is Chinese for crap sake!!! AAANNNDDDD, I was kind of gettin at RX1Mountain for hijacking THIS thread man......BOY.....some people!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You're right Snotty, I feel the appropriate amount of shame.....:(:(:(By the way, I've always wanted to ask; WHAT the Flock with Japanese Mandarin Oranges? Mandarin is Chinese for crap sake!!!
No shame from you Mitch your top shelf in my books.......but I quess by the standards of this site they should be called CHINK oranges....or a generic slanty eyed oranges.
BUT never call a MOD a sheep humper

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No shame from you Mitch your top shelf in my books.......but I quess by the standards of this site they should be called CHINK oranges....or a generic slanty eyed oranges.
BUT never call a MOD a sheep humper
Maybe if you capitalize the slurr? "Re: want one of those little Jap truk 4x4's"

"So and so is a Sheep Humper". Could you get away with that?:d:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe if you capitalize the slurr? "Re: want one of those little Jap truk 4x4's"

"So and so is a Sheep Humper". Could you get away with that?:d:d

Nope you cant call any of them Sheep Humpers...or it's the easy way out EASY BUTTON.
You cant even ask if they help the sheep over the fence?

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mazda mini trucks and Sheep HELPing....hahahaha. Bet yah this one gets the easy button... So did anyone else have any 411 for the guy about " mini trucks" ?????

Top Bottom