Wabasca Sled Rally this Saturday

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to be an awesome rally agian this year. Giving away a new sled and a two place trailer. Tons of door prizes and just a hoot to ride. Its a blast from the past and they even feed ya. Saturday registration and ride. Registration starts at 8AM and the ride is over usually around 4 PM with them handing out prizes. Good time if you have nothing planned. If you see a Black and Red Monster M7 and a Green Fighter Pilot M7 that'll be us...be sure and say HI!

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The rally commences from the Community center. Once you get into town you cross a bridge and hit a 4 way stop. Turn right and you can't miss it...the arena is on the right. There'll be tons of sleds....not sure of the route this year...I am just a rider and donate to their cause. Its hosted by the local Lions club with all the proceeds staying in their community so its a pretty big deal for them....great people and a lot of fun. From Big stuff to Elans and basically anything with skies......I'll get some phone numbers on Friday morning and post them. Main hand is 30.00 with additional hands at $20.00. All sorts of prizes ...lunch and a Weiner roast along the trail is included. I think last year it was 80 or 90kms.

Last edited:
Top Bottom