Athabasca Snowmobile Rally & ASA Jamboree - Feb 22 Weekend

Lynn

Reaction score
Athabasca Snowmobile Rally – Feb 22nd & ASA Jamboree

Rally Registration is Feb 21, Friday night 7pm-11pm at the Athabasca Regional Multiplex, or at Forfar Hall Feb 22, Saturday morning from 9am-11am. Rally starts at Forfar Hall. Rally hands are $10/each, plus you need to buy a $20 day-pass if you are not an ASA Member. First prize is $1000. We have tons of door prizes this year as well. It is a great family event, with beautiful groomed trails. There is no river riding.

As we are holding our rally in conjunction with the 2014 ASA Jamboree, we will also be having a meet and greet social gathering Friday night at the Multiplex with rally registration from 7pm – 11pm (includes beef on and bun, snacks, cash bar). There will also be a supper and dance Saturday evening (supper, dance with music by Harper Valley P.T.A., midnight lunch, cash bar). Tickets for the supper and dance, including the Friday meet and greet are pre-sale only as we need to confirm numbers for our caterer. You can reserve your tickets by calling Lynn at 780-675-2154 with your credit card info, or print the attached form and mail it with a cheque, or purchase at Athabasca Value Drug Mart or Athabasca Outdoor Products. Please get your tickets soon! $40 Adults, $20 Youth (6-12), 5 & under free.

We will also be drawing for our raffle sled (2014 Polaris 800 Pro-RMK 155”) at the dance on Feb 22[SUP]nd[/SUP], so get your tickets soon!

For more info, call Lynn at 780-675-2154 or Jean at 780-675-3229.

Happy sledding from the Athabasca River Runners Snowmobile Club

Attachments

• 2014rallyposter2.jpg
    2014rallyposter2.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 2014 Jamboree Reg Form & Info Sheet.pdf
    131.7 KB · Views: 101

Lynn

Reaction score
We were out on the trails today and they are in great shape. Snow conditions in the bush are still good, much better than I was expecting. It's going to be a great event! We've got all the trees cleared off the trails after the crazy wind storm and everything is shaping up nicely. Hope to see you there.

Lynn

Reaction score
We've still got a few tickets left for the jamboree, please call me at 780-675-2154 if you would like to reserve some.

Things are looking great for the rally. We got a few inches of fresh snow earlier this week and more in the forecast for tomorrow. The trails will be groomed again after this weekend!

Going to head out on the trails and enjoy the sunshine today with the kids :)

Lynn

Reaction score
Just finishing up a few more things and we'll be ready for the jamboree and rally! Lots of registrations in the past few days, so please call me if you need jamboree tickets - they are going fast.

Any questions or need tickets, just let us know.
780-675-2154

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Had to change up my plans due to the funeral last weekend.
Couldn't really plan for a death in the family so something has to give.
Really wanted to go but this is life.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

Lynn

Reaction score
Trails are ready and in great shape! A little snow in the forecast for tomorrow too! Rally Registration at the Athabasca Multiplex Friday Feb 21 7pm-11pm, and at Forfar Hall (Rally starting point) Saturday Feb 22 9am-11am. We have just a few supper and dance tickets left, so please give me a call to reserve if you are planning on attending.

Don't let the chilly forecast scare you, all three checkpoints on the trail have a cabin or garage to warm up in :)

Lynn
780-675-2154
780-689-7560

Top Bottom