Vote for the alberta picture........

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HELP A FELLOW SNOWANDMUDDER OUT AND VOTE FOR HER SLEDDING PICTURE OF AN ALBERTA SLED TRAIL...... SHE'S RUNNING A CLOSE SECOND AGAINST A MANITOBA PIC........... SHE IS JORDINENORTH@HOTMAIL.COM ON THE SITE HERE...... THIS IS HER BLOG:

jordinenorth@hotmail.com

Alberta's battle for first place! Needs mass voting!
progress.gif

To all fellow Albertian Sledder's. I need your help! I entered a photo contest running against Manitoba and Sask. I'am currently running in second place. I have tried everything to get more votes but I still cannot pass him. I need people to vote on www.slednsnap.com. Please and Thank you! It don't take long and you can vote everyday for the next 15 days.​

Sled'N Snap - Sled, Snowmobile Photo Contest

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HELP A FELLOW SNOWANDMUDDER OUT AND VOTE FOR HER SLEDDING PICTURE OF AN ALBERTA SLED TRAIL...... SHE'S RUNNING A CLOSE SECOND AGAINST A MANITOBA PIC........... SHE IS JORDINENORTH@HOTMAIL.COM ON THE SITE HERE...... THIS IS HER BLOG:

jordinenorth@hotmail.com

Alberta's battle for first place! Needs mass voting!
progress.gif

To all fellow Albertian Sledder's. I need your help! I entered a photo contest running against Manitoba and Sask. I'am currently running in second place. I have tried everything to get more votes but I still cannot pass him. I need people to vote on www.slednsnap.com. Please and Thank you! It don't take long and you can vote everyday for the next 15 days.​

Sled'N Snap - Sled, Snowmobile Photo Contest

Ric
Who is that Glen Gillis guy who has his pictures posted also????????????????

Top Bottom