Vitamim Water

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's drinking vitamin water and what kind?

I don't drink it for the vitamins... it just tastes good. And its actually just called "Vitamin Water". I like the lemonade flavor:beer: (I'm bored and answering posts just to keep circulation in my fingers... sigh!!)

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After I drink the Mega C, I actually feel better. Maybe it's just my weak mind.:d

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I switched to vitamin water to reduce the pop i was drinking at work. Aquafina pomegranite and cherry is good. Has less than half the sugar as a can of pop and quenches the thirst better. The vitamins are a bonus for me. I dont drink the ones with fake sugar as that is worse than real sugar and to me tastes bad, like poison. Did u know aspartame was actually developed to kill ants first!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I switched to vitamin water to reduce the pop i was drinking at work. Aquafina pomegranite and cherry is good. Has less than half the sugar as a can of pop and quenches the thirst better. The vitamins are a bonus for me. I dont drink the ones with fake sugar as that is worse than real sugar and to me tastes bad, like poison. Did u know aspartame was actually developed to kill ants first!

Aspartame at body temperature is chemically the same as formaldehyde, or so I am told. I believe it... there's a reason it tastes so weird... Pickled liver, spleen, and brain anyone??? :eek:

Anthony

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I drink the XXX Vitamin Water, tastes good and give me some vitamins I wouldn't normally be getting... haha!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't drink it for the vitamins... it just tastes good. And its actually just called "Vitamin Water". I like the lemonade flavor:beer: (I'm bored and answering posts just to keep circulation in my fingers... sigh!!)

carpel tunnel syndrome?

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
carpel tunnel syndrome?

Maybe?!? Some kind of 'something' developing there from doing an eagle's grip around a 20lb camera with my right hand... Even sledding makes my hand sore from holding on and throttle these days!! But that won't stop me :nono:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe?!? Some kind of 'something' developing there from doing an eagle's grip around a 20lb camera with my right hand... Even sledding makes my hand sore from holding on and throttle these days!! But that won't stop me :nono:

thought you may have caught a thief and had to wring a neck or two

Top Bottom