vintage ride

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know when the vintage ride is in elk point ab i know they had one last year it was good times.

gm3d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have not heard at Elk Point yet, but there is one this Sunday (10th) at the Just for Fun Clubhouse. If you go east of Camrose on Hyway 13, and then go south on Hiway 56 to the Heather Brey Haul road, and then go left(East). Fun ride for pre 1980 sleds. It is about 15 to 20 minutes from Camrose. Good time on Driedmeat Lake.:):)

ajay

Reaction score
Elk Point's is put on by the Elk Point Trailriders Club. This year it is scheduled for February 27th. Registration starts at 10am, lunch, prizes and trailride in the afternoon(trailpass's required and available). Great event to attend, hope to see you all there. Location is at the clubhouse at the Ironhorse Trail in Elk Point. Also I believe Myrnam has an Old Iron Sled show and ride on the long weekend in February. Maybe someone can chime in on the date. Two Hills Club also has put on a show and ride in the past.
Ajay.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myrnam`s Vintage ride is on Sunday of the Feb. long weekend show and rally. It is always on \Sunday after St.Pauls trailblazer rally which is on Saturday

ajay

Reaction score
The St. Pauls Trailblazers Rally is scheduled for the Sunday on the long weekend and Myrnam,s regular rally is on Saturday this year not sure on the vintage ride. You can check on the NE Alberta forum page.
Ajay

Last edited:

ajay

Reaction score
Reminder//
elk point's is put on by the elk point trailriders club. This year it is scheduled for february 27th. Registration starts at 10am, lunch, prizes and trailride in the afternoon(trailpass's required and available). Great event to attend, hope to see you all there. Location is at the clubhouse at the ironhorse trail in elk point. Also i believe myrnam has an old iron sled show and ride on the long weekend in february. Maybe someone can chime in on the date. Two hills club also has put on a show and ride in the past.
Ajay.

Top Bottom