Vintage Hondas!!!!

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I grew up on Hondas and have since learned to love all brands of machines. However I still have a soft spot for the classics. Check out these bad @$$ beauties! Been ripping up the lake all week since there isn't enough snow for sledding.

quads 2.jpg quads.jpg quads 3.jpg

Last edited:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW i had a brand new 1986 250r quad The best quad honda built i wish they would of never stop building them

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a 86 350X too, awesome atc have a 90 cr 125 I am using to bomb around on with the kids. and my daily driver is a 1982 Honda express moped to commute between the yards and campground

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all your trike's lover;s lol check out this web-site :tpctrikes.com i think you should see the sickest trike's that dude build , pretty cool

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For all your trike's lover;s lol check out this web-site :tpctrikes.com i think you should see the sickest trike's that dude build , pretty cool

Those trikes are sweet....may have to build one !!!!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 144449

I know exactly what you mean, I looked years before I found my Fat Cat. Originally from Arizona, she is 100% original... Other then the rear tire. I'll have it to the day I die.

I've been looking all over for one of those that isn't a basket case or a giant POS!! Nice find!
My Dad still has my old Fourtrax 250. Still has the original tires on the front lol! Plastic is a little worse for wear but still runs like a top. My gf rode it up to the Mara Lookout last summer!

Last edited:

blubbles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Figured I would bump this one to the top would like to see more of these machines! - Its that time of the year again when old trikes and stuff really shine, right before the sled season kicks off.

Stickyfingers

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg Since I posted this I have added a Ricky Stator a koso dual window egt gauge and a pair of Baja lights that are super bright

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring back the atc's , honda big red 85 still running strong for another 29 years , lol

image.jpeg

Top Bottom