very interesting fellow, i like his ideas so far

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gun possession rights were enacted to protect us from politicians. Without them, we will have no way to defend any of our rights whatsoever!

Only in the United States. Here in Canada we have no gun rights. In fact, the Canadian constitution doesn't even have property rights written into it. When it was repatriated in the early 80's to replace the BNA act, the premiers ( lougheed was one of them) argued that property rights not be included. They didn't want citizen landowners making a constitutional argument that the government had no right to own the resources under their land. Prime minister Trudeau agreed and property rights were excluded. That's just one of the many reasons the Canadian constitution is low grade a$$-wipe.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like him too but his anti gun stance is a real sticky point with me. Once they are gone they will never come back.

from what i am hearing you won't need to worry about O'leary's views on gun control!!! looks like your gun control may already be on the way so much sooner!

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O'leary supports a carbon tax. Anyone that can't see its a scam to steal from the people is a fool imo. He doesn't get my vote unless he changes his stance on that nonsense.

I watched a interview and he doesnot support the carbon tax at all.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard enough. He supports it. Maybe not as aggressively as the libtards and dippers but any support for the ridiculous idea that a tax will reduce emissions worldwide is too much for me. That and the guns - sorry I'm out.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also he keeps saying he can't be like trump cause he's Lebanese/Irish....now wtf does that even mean? Well i can read between the lines,he will open the floodgates just like all the others for profits.....that was done deal for me even before I just heard this gun crap.....fill your Nieghbourhood full of 3rd worlds and take your protection away hmmmm.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Buy a conservative membership and vote. Also really look at everyone's platform and make an educated decision. Don't just watch you tube clips and edited interviews to make a decision. This leadership vote and the next election is going to be a big one in our countries history. I know O'Leary is not getting my support. He's a friggin loose cannon. Fun to watch but won't do any good for this country. He needs to just stay on TV. He's just trying to be the Canadian trump. I'm glad trump got in the states but that's not what we need here. Educate yourselfs and get out and vote. I feel big changes ahead.

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least the country would be run like a business not based on feelings or sunny ways.
Politicians have to many "feelings" now a days,

Aye it would be run like a "business". And when it comes to jobs, what makes the most business sense? Pay a canadian $20/hr to build it, or import some temporary foreign workers and pay them $5/hr?

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure tfw are not getting 5 $ @ hour ....
Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hes a Business man like Trump. if he wont allow us to own guns. will be another Hitler.no thanks. will never vote for him,. my grandparents had tattoed numbers on there arms from a Concentration camp our soldiers saved.my father fought in dutch underground as a teenager. when one German soldier was found dead ,ten Dutch citizens were taken out of thee homes and shot! i hope we never never seen that **** again.or our kids or grandkids. just my 2 bits worth..but what do i know.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aye it would be run like a "business". And when it comes to jobs, what makes the most business sense? Pay a canadian $20/hr to build it, or import some temporary foreign workers and pay them $5/hr?

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR

Doesn't bother me.

I don't work for minimum wage cause I don't have minimum skillz.

An hence I don' t expect my government to arrange my employment.

If it came to that I would become a politician.

But I was talking more along the lines of balancing a budget and maybe not giving money away to foreign countries.

Or bringing in a bunch of skillless refugees.

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having the wildrose phuked this up...it split all the votes...we need no one to vote wildrose this time ok? Lol

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having the wildrose phuked this up...it split all the votes...we need no one to vote wildrose this time ok? Lol
We need everyone to vote wildrose.

The PC's are done.

They are having a leadership race and some of the candidates are crossing the floor to the NDP....

Wtf ?

PC's are full of people that don't really have conservative views, they just wanted to be in power so it was the party to join.

But now she is ****ed chickens.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The libtard was done 3 years ago too....see yar phucking this up already.....no party will do what I want done,still have to vote as far right as I can that will win

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The libtard was done 3 years ago too....see yar phucking this up already.....no party will do what I want done,still have to vote as far right as I can that will win
Farthest right would be wildrose.

PC are definitely more liberal.

Top Bottom