Vermilion man dies in quad accident

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Vermilion man dies in quad accident

edmontonjournal.com

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

EDMONTON - A 20-year-old Vermilion man is dead after he rolled his quad.

The man left a rural party on a quad sometime after midnight on Monday to help a friend who had driven his vehicle into a ditch up the road, Vermilion RCMP said.

A second person left the party a short time later and found the first man lying unconscious in the ditch with his quad on its side nearby.

Bystanders and EMS tried to resuscitate the man, but he was pronounced dead at the Vermilion Heathcare Centre.

The man was not wearing a helmet and RCMP say alcohol was a factor in the crash.
© Edmonton Journal 2008

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for his families/friends loss...:(... but what a DUMBAZZ!!!....:mad:

X2 these kind of silly decisions are what are used against us by people trying to limit where and how we can ride.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
News is never about how many people had a really great, fun, safe weekend....nooooo, it's about who was being an idiot.......and the implication is that everyone out on the weekend was being idiots.

BigRed800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I work with a guy here that lives not to for from the accident scene just last night they were back at it driving by his place again like a holes still no helmet on cars following to see i m guessing were the fellow got killed Some people have no fricking brains (hope i did not swear to much ) It doesnot take rocket science to figure it out do the watermelen test throw one on the highway and see what happens

dooski

Reaction score
I have seen people out west riding without helmets and carrying a two month old baby in one hand how pathetic is that :nono::nono::nono:

Top Bottom