vent kit for summit xp

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I made mine own but there are some suppliers for those check the web, others here will know.

Attachments

• 100_1827.jpg
    100_1827.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 198
  • 100_1833.jpg
    100_1833.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 195

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
My buddy got JC's Custom Vents on his 09xp nice looking vents can get them color if u wanted..

JC's Custom vents hands down. He is a great fellow out of Idaho and you can order online or buy by phone. I guess it just depends on how comfortable you are with Pay-Pal or giving a stranger your VISA. I have no qualms giving my VISA to Jon and have dealt with him for two years.

His vents are all water cut aluminum with various mesh (fine, medium, course) available as well as a multitude of colors. They are not wide open in the middle which gives them more strength and still enough air flow. I hit a tree pretty hard with a side panel and the vents held the side panel together. The steering post was another matter and another story!

His web-site is http://www.jcscustomvents.com/ and there are lots of choices and styles

Last edited:

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice lookin vents,do most of you use the side or knee vents?What mesh size is best?going to order some but just want to know which way to go?Thanks for your imput,

HiLlClImB911

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jc custom vents, got em on my 07 and my bud on his 09 quality is awesome and John is a great guy to deal with.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Nice lookin vents,do most of you use the side or knee vents?What mesh size is best?going to order some but just want to know which way to go?Thanks for your imput,

I use top and bottom on both sides; no knee vents as when you come down some of the hills your knees will be pushing against them. Oh yea, fine mesh on the clutch side and medium on the exhaust side. Good luck, fs

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree that JC custom vents are the nicest and best out there. Good luck.

dan 09x

Reaction score
thank's for your comment's the jc's look to me a good choice...

croweman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was currently at the PG sled show and got to see some kits close up now. They sure do not look like anything special to build and frankly most were not finished to great. I think I can build my own for cheap and do a custom design. I just have to figure out where to get some plastic sheets for the frames.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
vent kit 5 piece $100.00 easy to instal and they look new on my 09 800 xp with 4500km on them...work awesome, simple...instead of cuting out the whole area i just used a wood drill bit and did holes so there was still some integrity left in the panels...

Top Bottom