Vehicle undercoating

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any one have a good place to get their vehicles under coated in edmonton area ?

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Yes, I'm with Armaguard. We use First Canadian Products, it does work well. Cars and small SUV's are $275.00, Trucks and full size SUV's are $325.00. Come in and say you are a S&M Member and get 10% off those prices.

Scott

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
You can also PM me anytime for additional info, but just a heads up I'm heading to McBride tomorrow for a few days riding. There is always guys at the shops though.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of any trucks you have done?

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm with Armaguard. We use First Canadian Products, it does work well. Cars and small SUV's are $275.00, Trucks and full size SUV's are $325.00. Come in and say you are a S&M Member and get 10% off those prices.

Scott

thanks will look you up, I ordered a new f350 but won't be in til April , my kid just bought a new platinum and had it done in the west end, not impressed, want a top notch job not a budget you get what you get

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Not sure how to caption quotes to answer too, but to answer E-Zmoke we don't have any pics of undercoat jobs. There isn't too much to say about it besides its black lol. Most vehicle undercoats around here are asphalt tar based products, they do work well in terms of corrosion protection as well as some sound dentining. It is best to get it done when the vehicle is new. One thing to keep in mind is undercoat typically takes 3-5 days to fully dry (it dries much like silicone, it will dry from the outside in as the solvents they use thin down to make if spray able flash off). We do ask to keep the vehicle overnight just so it can start the dry cycle and skin over, then we ask that you stay off gravel roads (or drive super slow on them) for a couple days.

Top Bottom