vehicle inspections?

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am looking into buying a used 2500 GMC and I would like to get an inspection done as it has higher mileage. The only problem I am having is the owner of the truck can't afford the insurance so it is not registered or insured so none of the dealers will touch it and most towing companies require the vehicle to be insured and registered as well so I have no legal way of getting the truck to a shop. I would like to find a place that will come to the truck and do an inspection on it just to make myself feel more secure about the quality of the truck. Does anyone know of any place that will do inspections like this or are there any certified mechanics that would be willing to do the inspection on the side. I have no problem paying for the insp. as added peace of mind on the purchase. Any help would be great, Thanks.

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can do it for you on sunday pm me and i'll give you my #,how in depth of an insp do you want? that will determine what i will charge,i'm licenced and do
oop and commercial insp,and i work for a gm dealer so i know these trucks inside out

Top Bottom