vega

daddy e

Reaction score
was planning to go to vega on SATURDAY oct 2 . Want to know if the ferry was still running, where to stage. And IF ANYONE WAS ALSO GOING AND IF I COULD TAG-A-LONG :beer:

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the ferry is running but river very low if you have a trailer it is only an extra 15 mins. to go though fort assinibone and pass the ferry.we took out the plumbing on two trailers 1500 to fix trying to take ferry

kingkris06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the ferry is running but river very low if you have a trailer it is only an extra 15 mins. to go though fort assinibone and pass the ferry.we took out the plumbing on two trailers 1500 to fix trying to take ferry

15min? guess it depends on how long you have to wate for the ferry . the ferry is a more interesting drive. plus when ever you go to the center or up near swan hills you have to drive through the ft

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know this is an older post but we went out there on Monday Oct 11. The water level must be really low or that bank is really washed out. Dragged the trailer pretty good both ways.

daddy e

Reaction score
still looking to go to vega sat oct 16 and/or tuesday oct 19 . anyone or group phone me @ 780-477-8766
thanks everitt

Top Bottom