VDI Live Tuner

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on here has the new VDI live tuner?
Are you having any luck tuning with it?

Attachments

• Live tuner log (Large).jpg
    Live tuner log (Large).jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think you are the first. Are you not running the m109r injector?Fill us in!!

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, the pic turned out shotty but with an O2 sensor you can live log or save to a file. It also shows coolant Temp, TPS, injector pulse width, Battery volts, Intake air temp, and a few others.
You can also +/- fuel and adjust timing as you log.

Sure wish I had access to a set of dyno rolers now.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have you uploaded the latest update ? Apparently fixes the cold start issues.this is where I put my bung in for the o2 sensor

QMAO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With proper adjustments in the VDI maps I have never had a cold start problem.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is supposedly some one in airdrie that is decent but have never used
I have had get torqued in edmonton dyno tune and have been very happy with the results and yes they do machines other than can am

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With proper adjustments in the VDI maps I have never had a cold start problem.

95% of people don't want to mess with it! Lol welcome to the 5% club. I've seen an ad on kijiji for a dyno in airdrie for atv's

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mines a pig to start when its cold out.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, Kevin at get torqued in edmonton is excellent for tuning.. they know there stuff especially on can-am's.. i have used Kevin even a few years before he opened Get Torqed....

but now there is EDGE MOTOSPORTS in Airdrie also.. have been there, talked with the guys and one of the staff rides with us sometimes too.. have never used them before but they do have
a state of the art dyno same one as torqed has with an eddy brake on it so you can clutch tune also...

i run a completely different ECU, Just like the Tune Monster that is out for the can-am's.. does everything you mention plus tons more...but there are cheaper options out there too..

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you have the USB interface? If so upload the latest map if not I can lend you one :)

lyle loaded the latest fix last summer. only problems ive had is in the cold and the odd time if it doesnt start right away. i turn key off and try second time and fires right up.

crisscross1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya that sounds great but I been trying to get this dialed in now for about a month with Lyles help and still have cold starting problems with velocity devices. Once it is warmed up it runs great, it's just getting it to run. I found putting in the old one first to warm it up than put the new one in works fine. I may have to take to some else. Just saying it's been a month with no luck.

Top Bottom