Vandals destroy groomer - Kelowna

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What kind of Sick ^*ck Would do this?

I was out sledding the greystokes on Saturday morning and was parked close to the groomer.Was great as they had the trail groomed on the ride back sat afternoon.
I find out that some complete wastes of skin do this to our clubs groomer.I mean what kind of sick twisted a hole would destroy our expensive Piston Bully groomer.
It looks like a rough ride for the rest of the season,thankfully its insured.
What a complete waste.
Fire bug torches groomer - Kelowna News - Castanet.net

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: What kind of Sick F uck Would do this?

I was reading this on FB yesterday. Can't believe that that sh!t still happens.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kids trying to hot wire. Guaranteed.

My uncle has had 2 excavators shot up and burnt over the years, the one the fire chief figured it was a jump start/hot wire gone wrongVery frustrating

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Kids trying to hot wire. Guaranteed.

My uncle has had 2 excavators shot up and burnt over the years, the one the fire chief figured it was a jump start/hot wire gone wrongVery frustrating

On the news it said fuel cap was off and a wrench that probably broke the window to pour gas in was found by the blade. Doesn't sound like a joy ride gone bad.

Allseasons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ya I probably should've stayed out of the conversation. It is bull**** there's a lack of pride and respect out there. Fire theft vandalism, no need for it anywhere

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I really don't even know what to say to this....

What a slap in the face to those that give up their time and money to support the sport they love.

Hopefully they had insurance on it, and most of all I hope they catch the buggers.

Xfmontana

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sad, just so sad!! Some people's kids f**kers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: What kind of Sick ^*ck Would do this?

I was out sledding the greystokes on Saturday morning and was parked close to the groomer.Was great as they had the trail groomed on the ride back sat afternoon.
I find out that some complete wastes of skin do this to our clubs groomer.I mean what kind of sick twisted a hole would destroy our expensive Piston Bully groomer.
It looks like a rough ride for the rest of the season,thankfully its insured.
What a complete waste.
Fire bug torches groomer - Kelowna News - Castanet.net

As recently as a couple years ago I would have said punk kids, now I wouldn't rule out Eco-terrorism either......sucks

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

A few years back the Smithers snowmobile club also had a groom the was trashed thanks to some ****heads. Hope they catch whoever did it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

it's bad when as a community we need to start installing game camera's or some sort of surveillance around our grooming equipment. This is very sad news. Hopefully the Kelowna club can get it all sorted out for next year.

More so, hopefully somewhere around town, someone hears someone bragging about the "super cool deed" they did.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Tree huggers or Caribou lovers?

Don't forget pizzed off sledders. We have arguments all the time at the parking lot, especially with locals that still don't want to pay. It gets downright nasty at times.

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don't forget pizzed off sledders. We have arguments all the time at the parking lot, especially with locals that still don't want to pay. It gets downright nasty at times.
Could there really be sledders out there that are that big of douchbags to do this?

szprod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What a bunch of jerks, I'm happy the news story included that SAR's will now have a much harder time transporting out people needing medical help because even if these morons were anti sledding or did it for fun they can see this has a farther reaching impact then just ruining peoples fun, it could cost someone’s life.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

fawkin wastes of skin should go for a ride on the blade of the next one

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What a bunch of jerks, I'm happy the news story included that SAR's will now have a much harder time transporting out people needing medical help because even if these morons were anti sledding or did it for fun they can see this has a farther reaching impact then just ruining peoples fun, it could cost someone’s life.
One day later 2 20 somethings on snowboards went out of bounds on Big White.SARS called in our local club and found them that night at 3:30 am.People just don't care or see the big picture.Our club guys less than 24 hours later rescue people lost at night with light clothing and no food.Its going to be a rough ride down for everyone for the rest of the year.I will never understand this type of senseless vandelism.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although I think your thread is more appropriately titled, there is an existing thread:

• Thanks
Reactions: RJP

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Although I think your thread is more appropriately titled, there is an existing thread:

I've merged the two threads under the new thread title "Vandals Destroy Groomer - Kelowna"......

• Thanks
Reactions: RJP
Top Bottom