Valmount hotel second story

pete gads

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been staying at the valmount hotel for 18yrs and never had a problem. In the early years drank and party lots. With Peter or not it was O.K. When sled does not work lets us use his garage, Kept my dog for me in the bar one weekend. Always makes sure I get my same room no matter when I call for a room. Some times lets us shower after a days ride before we head home. Good booze and clean big rooms with hooks above heaters to dry gear. Vinnie with Alpine rentals is right next door and can fix anything for you. Great people over there to.
Now some people have had trouble there and want a boycott. Well there is two sides to a story. Peter the owner say that some poeple took the microwave from the room to the hill and took a Don Cherry statue from the bar up to there room. He never ask who took just how it got there. know one knew. Treat his place good and he will treat you back better. So boycott or not he will be there and if you do It make it easier for me to get a room.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes there is two sides to every story, maybe he can ask some of his bar staff how stuff when missing cause they were up there a couple nights joining in on the partying

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stayed 3 or 4 times, rooms were clean and all was good, peter always treated our group good!:beer::beer::beer:

crashnburn

Reaction score
I've been staying at the valmount hotel for 18yrs and never had a problem. In the early years drank and party lots. With Peter or not it was O.K. When sled does not work lets us use his garage, Kept my dog for me in the bar one weekend. Always makes sure I get my same room no matter when I call for a room. Some times lets us shower after a days ride before we head home. Good booze and clean big rooms with hooks above heaters to dry gear. Vinnie with Alpine rentals is right next door and can fix anything for you. Great people over there to.
Now some people have had trouble there and want a boycott. Well there is two sides to a story. Peter the owner say that some poeple took the microwave from the room to the hill and took a Don Cherry statue from the bar up to there room. He never ask who took just how it got there. know one knew. Treat his place good and he will treat you back better. So boycott or not he will be there and if you do It make it easier for me to get a room.

Great place no need for a boycot. But like said above "Makes it easier for me to get a room"

Top Bottom