valemount

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, ha, ha........ Guys who are eager to wreck their sleds. I see them every year going home with parts hanging off their machines.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, ha, ha........ Guys who are eager to wreck their sleds. I see them every year going home with parts hanging off their machines.

I've managed to be pretty lucky. Been our very early November for the last couple years, even October once. But you just can't get to excited and go balls out lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I got a room booked at the Best Western just in case. Even if its just enough snow i would still like to get up there and see how the sled is running.

glassman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, but once you are there it is hard to resist the temptation to play. That is why I try to wait till there is at least a base. But hey, your sled, risk it if you want.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ya, i bent an A arm last November, but i still had a good time. I just really want to see how this RK Tek kit, boyesen reeds and Team Tied work!! Plus i need to get out of this stupid city!!!

ccvriders

Reaction score
Thanks for all the info, will wait until end of Nov probably a lot safer and better conditions as well.Would want to dammage our sleds.Keep me posted ! :d

Last edited:

renegade144

Reaction score
I've riddedn valemount quite a bit but never early season. What would be the best place to ride if there was enough snow on remberence day?

Top Bottom